for The Broken War

6/23/2020 c2 Skyegrave
The Devious Strategist is crushed and the Stalwart Defender is clinging to the smallest speck of victory.
Commendable chapter, mu good fellow!
6/14/2020 c2 Spellflame
This is cool
4/10/2020 c2 Guest
We need Darth Vader Hero of Naboo! Pretty Please!
4/8/2020 c2 2Isaac LB
Monsters of various forms (only limited by the imagination) that crush armies without opportunity, while following the orders of an Almighty being.
I am sure this would not look out of place in Overlord.
4/5/2020 c1 5DestinyDragons101
Hey, if you need me to toss some OCs your way I have a few for this series.
3/25/2020 c1 Delta prime2
First off, I’m really excited that you’re making a sequel to The Broken Treaty. Secondly, I would recommend updating said story to mention the new sequel.

Now the story itself, it’s definitely a good start. Rose dealing with her brief death was extremely well done, the brief talk between Discord and Flippers was nice (Discord not taking the easy route because it was logical (and boring, but I personally feel that was secondary to him) was amusing), and the Court of Anarchy was a great way to finish the introduction.
Bottom line, already eager for more.

Also, I know words may not really mean much, but I hope things get better for you soon.
3/24/2020 c1 1KingShade
I'm glad to see you're feeling well enough to write.
3/24/2020 c1 Richie Rich 107
Amazing! I’m so glad you made a sequel. When I first read “Broken Treaty” I thought, man wouldn’t it be cool to see how this war pans out and now you’re writing how it will go. So I thank you for this and I can’t wait for the next chapter.
3/23/2020 c1 ray.sphere99
Awesome chapter and new story I hope you are get better soon and be safe my friend
3/23/2020 c1 2Isaac LB
So even the great wicked have a bleeding heart. It would be cute if it weren't for the seriousness of the matter, the 2 corrupt sisters and a resourceful puppet artist.