for Just A Memory

6/25/2021 c3 1realfan16
Well this certainly was interesting. And I only read this because of the refreshing pov. Yes, I think you did good job on their personalities. Most civilian parents would react that way to their 5 y/o kid wanting to be a soldier. I sure as hell will try my very best to change the child's mind.
2/26/2021 c3 Sabo.wifey
I really hate Sakuras parents. They were so negative
like I get they are worried about her but the way they barely have any faith in their daughter is annoying
10/29/2020 c3 LoganLiet
huh i love the kakashi part
10/24/2020 c3 Mimi-moo224
This is so good! I’m really enjoying this and I can’t wait for more!
7/23/2020 c3 Ai-chan
This is a pretty interresting fic. :)

If you need some inspiration, or just another good read, here're some fic recs for u bc why not?

Snakeskin by Ringwil (ffn)
"Sometimes you can't remain the prey. Orochimaru succeeded in becoming Hokage and revolutionized the Academy. Konoha comes for Sakura one day, armed with doctrine and regulations. Thrust in a world where blood and power rule, she will need to adapt and swallow her hate, if she wants to stay alive. One way or another, Sakura will claw her way up to freedom. AU!"

An Invincible Summer by ShanaStoryteller on AO3
"When Naruto is five, he's gutted by a drunken civilian and presumed dead. Six months later a girl with ash pale hair and dark blue eyes enters the Academy."

your move, instigator (draw your weapon and hold your tongue) by Laysan_albatross (also on AO3)
"“We are still under wartime policy,” the recruiter had told her parents. He had an envelope in his hand. He sounded sorry. “She has two parents who are successful ninjas. We would be remiss to overlook her potential based upon that alone.” The Third Shinobi War never ended. Konoha needs more soldiers, grabbing anyone who can fight, especially those who can't say no."

Chiaroscuro by boomvroomshroom (ffn) ""They say the only thing to fear is fear itself. That, and a motivated Nara." Shikamaru is born with his father's intelligence and his mother's work ethic. The world is turned sideways." Team 7 Shikamaru, Ino and Naruto, Kakashi is still sensei. Ino is awesome.
6/20/2020 c3 alonemachine
The story looks very promising. Hoping to read more)
4/24/2020 c3 9StarlightAfterAStorm
I am really enjoying this. I love getting a deeper understanding of Sakura through the eyes of others.
4/16/2020 c3 Radical Dreamer 57
That's really depressing.

Apparently this is older!Sakura but given the way she acts and how those around her don't see anything amiss with her sudden time-warping-body-snatching it is difficult to tell, most of the time I'd swear this is seriously kid Sakura.
4/13/2020 c3 6Kalacakra108
I'm interested in the premise you've described. Your writing is top notch, especially when describing emotional reactions.
4/1/2020 c3 Cruisegirl86
Tryig to decide if i should feel sorry for the parents are not.. good chapter keep it up
3/29/2020 c2 Angelicsailor
loved this
3/27/2020 c2 Cruisegirl86
i like it i want to know more! keep it up!
3/27/2020 c2 Radical Dreamer 57
The first chapter flowed fine but this chapter with Ino wasn't clear in places about who was who / what was going on, I thought (that part with Ino and the policemen and when Sakura was being bullied and Ino threw a rock) (I skimmed through the end of the chapter starting from when Ino was at home talking to her parents).

And yeah, that's one reason why I've never understood why time travel stories involving going back to a characters' single digit age body are so common, given, for one, how utterly impossible for an adult (much less a traumatized war veteran of any capacity) it would be to even pretend to be an innocent child.
3/27/2020 c2 Guest