for The Pureblood Cuckoo

1/30 c10 Cecily Mitchell
Brilliant chappie! I am sorry for your loss dear. This time has been really rough
1/29 c10 Jim
Good story and a good fiesty family dynamic.
1/27 c10 alueira
Wow I really enjoy this story so far! I’m absolutely in love with Hermione’s “revolution” plans. It’s such a great way of making the best of her situation, plus she’ll (hopefully) grow closer to her brother in the process.
1/23 c10 12marvynthephoenix
Update soon please please please please
1/23 c4 marvynthephoenix
Holy hell lol
1/22 c10 4ProudFangirl23
Oh, I am so, so, sorry for your loss. I know that the pain of losing someone so close to you is like no other. I hope you're fairing well. Our thoughts lie with you.
1/21 c10 SoulSiphon
this is such a good concept you know. the writing is well exected too. thanks for sharing this fic. i hope you'll come back to it one day
1/21 c10 1malfoylover97
please update soon 3
1/19 c10 FA-AL
This is such an amazing take on this storry line, I can't wait to read more!
Condolence for your loss, try to remember only the good ocasions.
1/15 c10 Jasmett
First let me say I’m so sorry for your loss. Losing someone is hard but to lose multiple people during this pandemic...my heart goes out to you.

I hope you find Solace in writing and in the fact that so many people enjoy your writing. I know I do. You’ve captured and Conveyed so many emotions I really feel like I know the struggle Hermione is going through.
1/15 c10 14snape.granger.fanfic
Hope to see Hermione and Narcissa interaction soon. I prefer Hermione/Narcissa shipping but I am enjoying your fic so far.
1/11 c10 mday
I’ve been binging many of your stories tonight and just read this for the first time. I’m so sorry for your double loss and hope you are doing well and healing.

I live the way you’ve got Hermione acting and cannot wait to see how people respond to her school. I also hope to see some interaction with Narcissa and Hermione. And the Weasleys. We need to have some sort of confrontation with them.
1/6 c10 AussieSweet
I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard to lose a family member, and even harder when it happens in a year like we had.
As to the chapter, I like how Hermione is thinking and manipulating. She really is "such a Malfoy" :)
1/4 c10 2Shorty653
I cry, lol I love your fics.
1/4 c10 1lilashannah
what excellent take on pure blood Hermione. no jumping in to being part of the new family. realistic problems. Fantastic story so far! my condolences to you and your family on the loss of your Grandfather.
884 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »