for The Pureblood Cuckoo

11/28/2020 c10 2roon0
I love the start of this revolution. It looks as if Harry and Draco will be busy. Fabulous chapter.

Once again I offer condolences and hugs. Sometime life can be rather devastating. Keep safe and well.
11/28/2020 c9 roon0
That is one angry Hermione and who can really blame her.

Sorry a to hear about your grandfather. It really doesn't matter how old a loved one is, you still miss them. Hugs
11/28/2020 c8 roon0
Not happy families at the moment. Wonderful story.
11/28/2020 c7 roon0
Being rich is good, she should accept it. :D
11/28/2020 c6 roon0
Her adoptive family sound formidable, no slacking with her great grandmother. :D
11/28/2020 c10 Adria
I’m so sorry for your loss. I hate the “they’re in a better place now” cliche but seeing my grandma as she is now, struggling with pancreatic cancer and in pain constantly, we are counting the days until she is no longer in pain and I hope your grandparents are at peace, finally.

I love how you use the school as a way Hermione would better the system because it seems so apt for her character. I loved reading about it in Roundabout Destiny and I can’t wait to see more of the story as they set it up!

You’re in my thoughts and I hope that you are able to heal the way you need to in this tough time. 3
11/26/2020 c10 OkiRella
So sorry for your loss!
Thanks for another great chapter. Really enjoying your storytelling!
11/25/2020 c1 roon0
Well at least Ron is out of the picture. I love that Harry is supportive of Hermione in your fics. Wonderful stuff.
11/24/2020 c10 Solanos's Pearl
So good! I look forward to the next chapter
11/23/2020 c10 Soraslove
Oh, a school... herimone's idea is a good one.
11/22/2020 c10 1FutureMrsBCullen
I’m so sorry to hear about your losses, I also lost my grandad quite recently in November so I understand what you going though and am always up for a chat if you need one ️

Great story love your version of Hermione
11/22/2020 c10 xXMizz Alec VolturiXx
Amazing amazing story!

I’m sorry you had such a shit year! Your stories have always helped me when I was having a tough time and maybe this little review will bring you a little bit of joy!
11/22/2020 c10 General Mac
oooohhhhh i love how you think, brilliant thanks stay safe and well.
11/22/2020 c10 mrs.haloona
wonderful update. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss but thank you for updating
11/22/2020 c10 49kiarcheo
The idea is absolutely brilliant and I look forward to see them developing it and hopefully pulling it off
874 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »