for The Pureblood Cuckoo

11/22/2020 c10 Guest
I loved this chapter, and the end made me snicker.
I hope you are filling better stay safe and remember the good and the bad will fall away
11/21/2020 c10 6sunriseshades
Wow! just binge read this story and i’m hooked, i love the dimension and attention to detail that you’ve put into the plot and character development, looking forward to your next update!
11/21/2020 c10 2acetwolf94
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
11/21/2020 c10 Witch with the Cat
I understand it may not be welcomed but I'm very sorry for your loss. We now live in truly weird and uncertain times and I for one am glad you continue to offer us a reprise. I love this story and am very interested in seeing where this will go. I'm pretty sure I commented on it earlier but if not then I'm sorry. I love how you portray Hermione, the fact she has Black relatives is going to help her fit in and I'm sure deep down she hates it's so ingrained in her. I wonder when do you plan on her having a meeting with Narcissa and what will you do about Narcissa and Lucius. Draco seems so lost and angry in this chapter I hope he will have his own happy ending, can't help hoping it will be with Harry :D Thank you again for this chapter, can't wait for the next update and wish you lots of health, inspiration and free time <3
11/21/2020 c10 alannalove1990
I’m sorry about your loss dear. Covid stinks. This was a great chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
11/20/2020 c10 zoesheppard
So sorry about your grandparents. My last two also died this year, but not because of covid. May you find comfort and peace.
11/20/2020 c10 2decadenceofmysoul
Another brilliant chapter!
11/20/2020 c10 Jbrowne26
Oooh! Looking forward to see where this school idea leads!
Also, I am curious to see Lucius’s response to the meeting.
11/20/2020 c10 pinks99
Love the school idea! And I'm very sorry for your loss.
11/20/2020 c10 chuysaurus
This is lovely. I look forward to more! I love post war fics where the focus is on interpersonal relationships and how to improve society.
11/20/2020 c10 Jeraly
I cannot wait to see what Luc will do when this idea comes out
11/20/2020 c10 Green Eyed Lana Lee
My humble condolences ex on the loss of your Grandparents! I do empathize in many ways!I l lost my Nanny 2004 and I still think of her everyday! Regarding the COVID-19 Hospital restrictions,, I was hospitalized and neatly died in March and they would not allow any of my family in to see me! In October I had a heart attack and the Hospital let my sister into the emergency room and my brother was allowed to come once during .y second three week stay! I'm sharing this information so you'll know I truly understand!

This story is incredible, unique and well written! I can't give you enough praise for your writing efforts! Keep up the wonderful work and use your experiences to be a better writer!

Happy Writing, Stay Safe And Well!
11/20/2020 c10 Guest
Great I’m Glad you out updated
11/20/2020 c10 jrustia66
I been waiting for this thanks
11/20/2020 c10 Black Banshee
Thank you for the update. Great dynamics.
874 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »