for Unexpected Arrangements

3/28/2020 c1 16RoyalBlueRoses
This is already very intriguing, seems like Naraku has something planned and Kikyo's joining could cause some tension
3/26/2020 c1 11Missyouneek818
I really like this! Sometimes it’s kind of a drab to read Kikyo bashing stories over and over in this fandom. This is coming from someone who doesn’t really care for her. I like Kikyo but she isn’t my cup of tea. I mostly feel sorry for her and what she had to go through in her life. So it’s super nice that authors like you give her that! KUDOS TO YOU! I’m a die hard InuYasha and Kagome shipper so here’s hoping you add in a sprinkle of InuYasha and Kikyo friendship as well. Inu deserves it, he deserves it because I’ve read a lot of stories were Inu/Kik is always portrayed as an abusive and unhealthy dynamic. I mean they did love each other once so I’m looking forward to reading some light moments between the two.

Lastly as the for the rest of the group, hopefully they get along and bond with Kikyo as well. Sango always annoyed me whenever she would get angry at Inuyasha for going off to see Kikyo. (I know she was only trying to protect and help Kagome that she sees as her sister, but she never confided in Inuyasha)
3/25/2020 c1 Guest
The reason it didn't happen in canon because why?