for Twins

4/19 c6 BigKahuna
Simone and Bonnie Prince Charlie? Wasn't he Duncan MacCleod's leader?
4/19 c5 BigKahuna
poor Flynn, Judson doesn't know of a way to bring him back? Wasn't Twins next on Rick's list of things to "Do"?
4/19 c4 BigKahuna
yep, Rick and Simone, Rimone, out on the town. Suppose Beckett is hidden away in an old cargo van, watching and listening to everything that Rick does and says to Beckett/Simone thru the cameo Simone is wearing. A little something given to her when she helped out the CIA and .. what was his name .. something like Jackson Heinz.
4/19 c3 BigKahuna
Ole Ben did have his hands in quite a few different pies. You sure this won't be a Rimone story?
4/19 c2 BigKahuna
yep, noth'n worse than when a boob falls off right into Rick's hand. Hate it when that happens.
4/16/2020 c6 gafling
Very nice. Although I usually do not like stories wherein Kate incessantly whines that she absolutely cannot give of herself until she solves her mother's demise (and those stories are legion) and Rick just follows her around like a pet, this tale (or it's sequels) could be very entertaining. As I have mentioned before, in real life an accomplished, rich, good-looking guy would have shown Kate the door after season two.
4/2/2020 c6 TORONTOSUN
Great ending to a good story.
3/31/2020 c6 1vjlee
Thank you for having Kate sweep away Simone's vampire insecurities concerning their luncheon and embrace their burgeoning friendship. Looking forward to reading how Simkett will proceed with their entertaining crime solving escapades. Thank you for sharing this dynamic duo. ;)
3/30/2020 c6 17wendykw
I love the backstory moments with Simone. Thanks for the distraction. Stay safe.
3/30/2020 c6 life's a mystery
great...
3/30/2020 c6 tscott1224
Great story.
3/30/2020 c6 Hamlet 77
It can’t be over? It can’t end like that. I mean where’s a nice young vampire for Simone? When will Rick and Kate... well, erm be a couple?

I suppose I’ll just have to wait!

Stay safe
3/30/2020 c6 SnowKing1701
Excellent story as are all of yours. Looking forward to your next work of art. Don't take too long or your fans will go through withdrawals. Take care.
3/30/2020 c6 56Pen to Paper Writer
Great wrap up and some very good advice at the end!
3/30/2020 c6 LadyAilith
Looking forward to more of your stories! And yes, I washed my hands...again.

Take care, be safe.