FanFiction.Net
for Learning To Smile

8/17/2020 c2 Flower-Uchiha
Nice story! Please continue!
6/13/2020 c2 mystarlight
Wonderfully written story.
6/2/2020 c2 21MistressOfImladris
Oh no! If only Estel could have spared someone to stay with her and ensure she remained safe! I feel like having the Ring of Barahir on her person may either be a big help or a big hindrance, depending on who finds her (assuming she doesn't somehow run into the Rangers again somehow).

Great chapter; I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
5/31/2020 c2 23the7horcrux
Oh yaysies I'm so glad you updated. Awesome chapter. You've got Aragorn's character perfectly. Please update sooner than you did last time!
5/31/2020 c2 Lady Erulisse
Noooo Darrell don’t run! Oh man I hope she doesn’t get into trouble or that Aragorn is able to save her... I’m already in love with this story. I don’t know what you have planned for the future but I hope that they get her safe to Rivendell or something!
4/14/2020 c1 Guest
Please continue! You’ve got a great story coming here!
4/5/2020 c1 3SunStar706
Ooh, that was neat! I can't wait to hear what happens! And the poor wee girl.
-SunStar
4/2/2020 c1 4blue-lily2
No huge differences yet, but I loved this story so can't wait to see what you've changed :)
4/2/2020 c1 73KVeronicaP
This is an interesting beginning! I haven't read your original, but you clearly have an excellent understanding of the Tolkeinverse. You writing style is very mature, and I look forward to future updates.
3/26/2020 c1 Diarona
Finally! Sorry ... kind of rude and abrupt, but I remember this story and I kept hoping, somehow, the author would come back to it. Life happens, but I'm delighted to see that you're writing again. I love the premise and hope you continue to unwrap the journey for us!

Thank you & stay safe in these crazy days!
3/27/2020 c1 23the7horcrux
This is really good! I'm really excited to see what will happen. Your writing is awesome.
3/27/2020 c1 StarkidOnPigfarts
Very excited to read this new version!
3/26/2020 c1 Lady Erulisse
Ohhhhhh this is so exciting! Completely new story for me! I’m so looking forward to reading it! :D
3/26/2020 c1 mystarlight
Awesome!
3/25/2020 c1 21MistressOfImladris
I remember this story! I'm so excited to see that you're back with a revised version! As for the chapter itself, I enjoyed it very much. The punctuation and spelling are great, and I love your characterizations of Estel and the Rangers. Darrell is a sweetheart; I hope her leg isn't too badly injured, poor thing.

Please update when you get a chance! :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »