for Birth of the Wizarding Shinobi

8/29 c3 god eater
nice ending. i would have ended the fic right here because the build up was very satisfying
8/29 c2 god eater
good. but the way you write women is just appalling i wish you were better at it. the way you just dumbed down temari into a blushing mess in naruto's presence already told me where youre going in this harem thing.
8/29 c1 god eater
what a weird projecting about his abs lol kinda weird not gunna lie, just say he's ripped and trained to get the body that he got
7/24 c8 NaruCrazy
Why are you making Kyubi retarded like Namikaze family?
7/10 c2 edoabb
This is so bullshit, are you gonna make him meet all of the main characters his first week outside the village?
7/2 c8 Guest
Why the do you always bash Minato and Kushina?
6/29 c8 Arraia
Perfect and update soon please
5/30 c8 Clown Exorcist
SUS, LMAOOOOOOOOOO
5/25 c8 1Datan-shi. okami
finally on the 8th chapter this is really awesome I honestly don't know why it took so long to find this but it's dam good concept a Yami naruto is pretty awesome. hoping Mei can join the harem. keep up the great work?
5/20 c7 AsashiOfSapphire
And it's Tayuya not Tatuya.
5/20 c8 AsashiOfSapphire
Florida or Texas man, the governor there and the one here have their heads screwed on straight so I recommend a possible move.
5/18 c8 kage88
hillarius
5/18 c1 12HyperA2019
I am looking forward to Chapter 9 and I hope Naruto learn the mystical art of Wizardry.
5/18 c8 5Giblenator
Nice. Can't wait for Naruto to pull off a Death Thrust or Dimension Slash Equinox.
5/18 c8 CoCoDu11
I'm happy to see you continue this story because I really love this story and this last chapter was really awesome (I just think Minato and Kushina should have suffered a little more but hey Minato has when an arm less so it should pass ). Otherwise I wanted to ask will it be a harem? I would like Naruto to be in a relationship with Shion, Temari, Shizuka and maybe one or two more people like Karin or Konan (she could see that Nagato has changed too much in his hatred or something like that ). I can't wait to see the rest .
220 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »