for Birth of the Wizarding Shinobi

4/13/2020 c1 Ryu
Can’t wait for next chapter
4/8/2020 c2 Naruto4ever2000
Hi pretty please update and take your time.
4/1/2020 c2 fallout4
good story so far. keep up the good work also take your time and finish one story at a time is my best advice for you.
4/1/2020 c2 WhateverPlus
I like this chapter, continue please.
4/1/2020 c2 1hellfire45
Good chapter and I can’t wait to see what happens next
3/31/2020 c2 3Raidentensho
not bad at all. hmm, I do wonder if the other techniques in the Black Clover manga so far will debut(the Black Moon combo). I also wonder if there will be other grimoires gifted to his lovers. looking forward to more. until then, later!
3/31/2020 c2 pittsacee
please dont kill hinata
3/31/2020 c2 3Lysia McTeen
Please continue! Great story! I’m eager to see where it goes.
3/31/2020 c1 kgarz01
Why smoking though? It's a stupid and expensive habit. Also in the world of Naruto it seems too much of an Sarutobi and Shikimaru thing.
3/30/2020 c2 4Soledge1
so the cannon plot line (saving wave and so on) happened with Menma as the hero? I cannot see how this will end well for Naruto. well unless he does not use any magic he should be fine. no one can feel magic so it will look like he won with skill alone.
3/30/2020 c2 CoCoDu11
I hope this is not a fanfic or Naruto forgives his family for neglecting or denied him, because I hate fanfic or Naruto forgives those who have harmed him (especially at a similar level of neglect and they denied it) and I hope Naruto will make them suffer for his.
3/30/2020 c1 Worker.And.National.Kollective
Nice advice from whoever you are out there, a thumb's up for you.
3/30/2020 c2 kage88
can not await
3/30/2020 c2 SPark681
Hmm, soon Naruto will be facing Menma again and this time Naruto will teach Menma a lesson anyways keep up the great work!
3/30/2020 c2 avjuan37