for Handling and Managing

6/5/2020 c1 Guest
Just need to tell you, you are a brilliant writer. You really have Harm and Mac down perfectly. I love your other story you started as well. Hope you can update soon!

Holli Wilson
4/10/2020 c1 Operamom04
Cute! Nice to read Harm & Mac again.
4/10/2020 c1 55Radiorox
Wonderful! _
4/7/2020 c1 20fictionalmike
Excellent! A nice imagining.
4/2/2020 c1 55Radiorox
Oh these too. Loved it!
3/27/2020 c1 33Gemini Explorer
A nicely done, quite sensual scene that does indeed invoke images of Lord Roxton and Marguerite from, The Lost World in the JAG duo.

Your English is better than that of some native speaker, "authors" publishing fan fiction, and your overall writing talent is really quite good.

I hope that you'll continue writing. And finish, Atonement if I have the title right on that fic where you included Finn. But only if she isn't seriously hurt, killed, or returned to the 21st Century! I was thrilled that you included her in your story. I think too many female authors just ignored her as eye candy for male fans. Speaking as a male fan, I liked her a lot: black shorts, crossbow, and all.

Seriously, this present JAG effort is a really good story, if very short. I'm glad you're writing again. You have a knack for writing sultry material in a tasteful way. I think you can handle erotica well, should you try in the Mature section.
3/26/2020 c1 21MAJ8395
I like it! Hope you're managing well in these unusual times.