for Of Blizzards and Whiskey

12/5/2020 c1 Alcook
Well now. That was a welcome way to get trapped in a snow storm.
6/16/2020 c1 2geminigurl89
Great work!
5/3/2020 c1 Guest
This was fabulous, thanks for sharing!
5/2/2020 c1 5Caroline4329
Just fantastic. You take on the ugly realities of where L/V were at this point in canon and find a way to move them past it that’s authentic and sizzling.
4/7/2020 c1 3frenchbobcat
I love this !
4/2/2020 c1 2LoVerIsAFighter
Ugh, I love you. You make me emotional.
3/30/2020 c1 Katiepotatie
Oh my god! I love this, so cute, so snarky, so hot, so them! Great job my friend. It’s been hard to get into VM again after what happened to Logan but this has me back to giddy.
3/28/2020 c1 jmazzy
This is perfect. Emotional fulfilment achieved in addition to oodles of points for blending so many fun tropes so seamlessly. Loved the depiction of vunerability and honesty. Sad it's just a one-shot, though it totally works as one.
3/28/2020 c1 Chloe
Loved it!
3/27/2020 c1 1JeniLyn2000
I do love to see any/all stories from you, you have such a talent and it's always an enjoyable read. This is phenomenal and I'm sure I'll re-read it 1,000 times.
3/26/2020 c1 Guest
All of my favourite tropes in one place, however did you manage to squish them all into such a compact little space? It's like you KonMari it! Thanks for the great story
3/26/2020 c1 14His-Beautiful-Girl
I love love love love... did you get that? LOVE this story! This is brilliant and beautiful and everything I've ever wanted.
3/26/2020 c1 14Kayte76
Well damn, this should of been canon! well done
3/26/2020 c1 SmilesP
OMG Told you I would love it.
This was perfect and amazing and I loved very second of it. Seriously cannot wipe the smile off my face.

The just them being comfortable with each other, reassuring each other. Yes Veronica, Logan is good at detecting. The sass, the snark, the raw emotions were brilliant. This is a glorious fic.
3/26/2020 c1 asianinvasion0530
Love this! Such a great one-shot :)
25 Page 1 2 Next »