for Solace: A Commander's Tale

11/22/2020 c13 Guest
This story just keeps getting better.
11/24/2020 c2 Shen1412 - Formerly Enigma95
So many docs starting with the Royal Navy...

Still sweet chapter my friend
11/23/2020 c13 BRIIgzz
Great chapter as always!
11/23/2020 c13 DanAbnettFan1997
Well, looks like Formidable might be joining them out at Azur Lane, Hood's going to have some competition between her and Taihou. Poor Sirius can't catch a break as usual lol. Excellent as always!
11/23/2020 c13 MrSunshine744
great chapter, I agree, unicorn is the most adoreable little carrier. poor formidable, having to compete with hood for graham's affection, and now he's half the world away with hood at his side, she must be very put out. taihou seems to have found her new obsession, how will graham handle that I wonder, I feel there will be a confrontation between her and hood sometime soon! cant wait for more!
11/22/2020 c13 HeronLsL
Well sooner than ever, I don't mind waiting for quality chapters like this.
Let's start from the beginning so, formidable, a passionate maiden is always something wonderful to see, and it is interesting to see that Illustrious has also found love, lucky man, now what will illustrious do to help the beloved little sister.
Moving on, my good man Graham can't even get a second's rest, coming face to face with Taihou and managing to avoid an accident with her, but it is murphy's law "Anything that can go wrong, will happen badly, at the worst moment possible ", well this was not at the worst possible moment but still, I imagine what would have happened if Sheffield had seen this, it would be a bloodbath, at least he was "given" a beautiful view, and my friend "manic grin that split her face "this is a little scary, good luck Commander.
And to close a dose of sweetness with the unicorn, how wonderful, she is just adorable.
I look forward to the next chapter.
11/22/2020 c13 joeyginise
Formidable, to the Horny jail with you! Also, I don't quite like what Illustrious has got planned. I also fear the potential of a Harem, largely for the fact that it could damage the dynamic that the Commander and Hood share. Should things go badly anyway. More Unicorn, this I 100% agree with.

Be careful commander, the psychopath has been let in. And you can only blame yourself.

Big surprise that Illustrious is taken, as it were.
11/22/2020 c13 3Tsang05
Of all the yanderes, Taihou is the most insane and dangerous. Graves is in for a shock. Pray to f*** she doesn't find out about unicorn or Hood
11/22/2020 c13 Antonio Manco
Oh god, I'm curious on how are you gonna handle a yandere in a serious military environment, we are talking about Taihou, if she finds out about this, little Unicorn will be in danger
10/18/2020 c12 MrSunshine744
excellent story so far, I'm really looking forward to more and I can't wait to see how hood and graham's relationship progresses
10/18/2020 c4 MrSunshine744
this has been a great read so far, I'm looking forward to more of it. I somewhat agree with you on the verbal tic matter, although I do think that it is an important part of the character's charm. I feel that it should be used sparingly, not cut out altogether. there are too many writers that overemphasise it, though, and it is quite annoying.
10/11/2020 c12 Mon
Yer alive! Keeping well, I hope? Still on the top of your game, I see. Great work.
10/11/2020 c12 Guest
Excellent as always! Very much looking forward to Graham and Hood's relationship progressing further, and I enjoy your depiction of Jean Bart in this fic :)
10/13/2020 c12 HeronLsL
It was too quiet, right?
I found the way Graham interacted with Jean Bart interesting, in a way I even expected her to "explode" with anger when he told her what happened, good to see that he managed to "hold" her.
After that we have his interest in Hood, and no matter how many times I see them, I will always love to see them interact, they are so perfect together.
And that final humm, what was the sweet taste that I felt in my mouth now?
I look forward to the next chap.
10/11/2020 c12 joeyginise
Welcome back! It has been so long! Graham, Hood, relationship, best part of story. Hands down.

I find it funny that our dear Commander hear is having difficulty asking the Lady out. Surly that is the thing his instincts were telling him to ask. And the fact that Hood is starting to feel for him too. Oh man this is going to be good and most rewarding when it reaches it's natural conclusion. Whatever that may be. Best story since Chronicles and Cripplehood!

Good God this gets me way to hyped.
86 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »