FanFiction.Net
for Kikyo, Captured

3/12/2023 c10 49Eramaan Viimeinen
¡WOW! Literalmente no pude apartar los ojos ni por un segundo a medida que leía. Realmente muy intrigante, muy entretenido. Me gusta mucho cómo se van desarrollando las cosas.
No sé qué pensar sobre Naraku e InuYasha compartiendo un cuerpo ahora... salvo que sus mentes se fusionen o algo así, aunque falta Onigumo en la ecuación para que se complementen los tres (?)
Bueno, bueno, un capítulo asombroso que definitivamente me gustó.
1/7/2023 c9 Eramaan Viimeinen
¡Estoy flipando! Me gusta mucho esta pareja. Es mi ship culposo. Ejem, encuentro que Naraku y Onigumo son personajes muy interesantes. Siempre he considerado que son el mismo, las dos caras de una moneda. Personalidades separadas pero un mismo individuo. Supongo que Naraku no encontrará un equilibrio en su interior hasta que la consciencia de Onigumo se fucione finalmente con la suya. He tenido toda esa impresión mientras veía el anime o leía el manga. Demonios, lo amo. Es tan genial, tan atractivo visualmente y tan despiadado... Siento que soy de la casta casi extinta que se ha enamorado del villano de la historia y nosé los protagonistas XD
Por supuesto, encuentro que Sesshomaru y Kikyo son personajes igualmente atractivos en diversas maneras.
Tengo muchas ansias por el siguiente capítulo (si acaso lo continúas). Una historia fantástica. Me pregunto qué hará Naraku ha continuación, cuando se encuentre con Kikyo. No sé, me gusta que lo pongas haciendo maldades y que el estómago de Inuyasha lo esté atormentando (fue gracioso cuando Kikyo bromeó con él y le dijo que tal vez había que alimentarlo con croquetas de perro XD).
10/9/2020 c7 Patito Camacho
Oh I suppose that although the chapter was dark, at the end there was a glimmer of hope.
I love your stories, I hope to read you more.
6/5/2020 c3 1Andorian
So many questions but I suppose that is the whole purpose, to keep us wondering and to keep reading to unravel the truths of what's going on here. Kikyo and Naraku have basically each absorbed Kagome and Inuyasha. They find themselves oddly attracted to each other and feeling comfortable sharing their feelings and being candid, Kikyo more than Naraku of course. I'm having the same doubts, is it really them? They are behaving oddly. Then Naraku has the added conflict that he is dealing with Onigumo's heart, not just Inuyasha! What a mess he must be inside. It makes me wonder if the others' emotions are filtering through or if they are only facilitating the release of their own that they thought to be long gone.
Kikyo, I wonder if eventually she will start to feel guilty over Inuyasha and Kagome. Especially over him.
I loved their interaction though, slowly loosening up, the confusion, the blushing on her part, his internal struggle. I'm living for it, please give me more haha.
Omg and the scene where she wondered what his true form was, gosh the form he took as the young Lord is so handsome. I always thought he was extremely appealing. Like an incubus lol, so deadly but divinely handsome. They definitely make an attractive couple.
6/3/2020 c2 Andorian
Oh dear, this chapter was darker than the last. Kikyo almost seemed evil, that's a scary thought, that someone who was so pure would allow herself to become essentially a monster. I don't like kagome but I felt bad for her in this scene. Also Inuyasha. I feel like if it really came down to it, if both ladies were alive, he'd 100 times choose Kikyo over Kagome. Just my thoughts though.
LMAO btw you had me dying with the "ugly reincarnation." It is true, Kikyo is more beautiful but that was hilarious how you included that as one of her thoughts. It's like she feels so repulsed by Kagome even her looks bother her.
6/2/2020 c1 Andorian
Your dbz works come highly recommended on behalf of Becky. While I can't wait to dive into those I couldn't help myself but to start with this one. I've always been fascinated by the onigumo/naraku and kikyo relationship. I looked in the past for fics with them but with little to no luck so I'm really excited.

This chapter is creepy and slightly disturbing. You're right, that did start real dark, with Naraku taunting her, making her feel like the worst was about to go down. I don't mind it, it makes perfect sense. He's a demon after all, his actions should be sinister. He's highly intelligent, plays games, and outsmarted them and outdid them for a lonnnng time before things were under control. I can't wait to see how his scheme will play out with the changes you've made. Thank you for sharing this!
4/27/2020 c1 37Discord1
Lovely beginning, very well-written! I don't often think of Kikyo and Naraku as a couple, but it makes sense from their meeting 50 years ago.
3/30/2020 c1 Proxy57
Me encanto!, En serio espero con ansias el siguiente capítulo porque me has dejado enganchada.
3/27/2020 c1 Carla Camacho
Vaya primer capítulo bastante oscuro. Quede perturbada pero me enganche a tu historia. Tengo esperanzas en qué será buena conforme avance. Me diste bastante suspenso con respecto al próximo capítulo. Está bien.