FanFiction.Net
for Knights, Magic & Dovahkiin

10/2/2021 c8 6Alliance Empire
I like what I'm reading. You aren't going to make this a Jon/Dany story are you? Because I've said this before in another review and I'll say it in yours. While a coin is tossed by the Gods to decide whether a Targaryan would be sane or mad, Daenerys' coin landed the day she married Drogo. She did watch and did nothing when molten gold was poured on her brothers head and burned down Kings Landing.
9/19/2021 c8 Guest
Great story!
9/18/2021 c8 16Mandalore the Survivor
Ah it's been awhile since I had last gave a review here, much apologies, work kept me busy, but thought I tried get my thoughts in on this chapter.

Well Westeros is certainly in the midst of breaking into chaos once again, I wonder with the knowledge and presence of Elder Scrolls there that if there will be others looking to try take advantage of the growing chaos. But otherwise, I would be not be surprised if Jon decides to bring any of his allies into supporting the North if it gets to that point with now having little allies turn to when they were deciding over their options.

Hmm intriguing to see that Syrio has gained a Glass Sword, I'm looking forward into see who other GoT characters shall be receiving weapons/etc from Tamriel, especially as now Jon is giving his sisters lessons of how to use magic that should hopefully do well for their development, nice to see Sansa is getting on the righter track step by step, and it sounds like there'll be some more future scenes of Ned Stark interacting with his adopted grandchildren XD

And ah, it sounds like Ned Stark is slowly tapping into the Starks forgotten heritage, Skinchanging by the looks of that ending part, quite intrigued to see what his own development shall be like now and how he'll have to handle things with Catelyn over their daughters futures.

All in all, this was a decent chapter and do await to see the next, interested to see how the companions are interacting with Jory and the others but I imagine that'll already be coming in time. Do wish ya the best of luck to your stories and things ongoing, stay safe out there and till the next time.
PAR KOTE BAL IJAAT BE MAND'ALOR!

*ht tps* : / www. youtube *watch* ?vy8FCarsB_rg
"The Thalmor are Secret Daedra Worshippers & Here is Why"

*ht tps* : / www .youtube *watch* ?vcaKyujKKNjE
"Skyrim's Geography Problem- World Building"

*ht tps* : / www .youtube *watch* ?vfzp_4SmkPqQ
"π˜Όπ™¨π™π™–π™§π™– 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™‰π™šπ™™ - π™π™žπ™«π™šπ™§π™¨π™žπ™™π™š"

*ht tps* :/ www. youtube *watch* ?vl1Udey8LEHM&t
"Akavir EXPLAINED!"

*ht tps* :/ www .youtube *watch* ?vAo7pEpY5wW8
"Skyrim: WHAT IS IT? - Orichalcum - Orcish Weapons & Armor - Elder Scrolls Lore"

*ht tps*: / www. youtube *watch* ?vyDW6_2kPvn8
"The WAR of the RED DIAMOND - Wolf Queen Potema's Legacy - Elder Scrolls Lore"

*ht tps* :/ /www .youtube *watch* ?vfq_N2kChZ9A
"The Demon Chieftains of Skyrim - Crazy Elder Scrolls Lore"
9/9/2021 c8 pp
Trashh
9/10/2021 c8 12Isebas
I just found this fic today and I am glad that I did. I quite enjoyed it. Definitely one of the better GOT/Elder Scrolls stories I have read. I also like that the Starks are learning magic. I think Oak Skin would be a good spell for the girls to learn as well. They won't be able to wear armor really and it will offer them protection. Definitely looking forward to reading more.
9/9/2021 c1 PikaMew1288
I wonder how Canon would have changed if Serana had a sister who was a Dragonborn before being turned into a Vampire?
9/7/2021 c1 alefrosier
TΓ΄ vendo que estΓ‘ fanfic nΓ£o Γ© pra mim, o autor vai transformar Dany em um vilΓ£o
8/31/2021 c8 pp
Where tf is the primordial in a world of gods chapter
8/30/2021 c2 Jerry's Dead
Why use a shield, you ask? Jon's the Dragonborn, not a fucking Witcher. SHIELDS MEAN PROTECTION AGAINST ARROWS, NOOB.
8/30/2021 c8 Uncle Dork
Ok my guy, you got me really excited for more
8/29/2021 c8 AbsoluteVenom
Absolutely love this fic. Keep up the good work, same with the gates of Apocalypse
8/29/2021 c8 Chezhran
A pretty good story so far. Enjoyed it quite a bit, so I am looking forward to future chapters when they come out.
8/26/2021 c8 Guest
Can you update your Gates of Apocalypse story please.
8/26/2021 c8 yuiop
Nice
8/21/2021 c8 Guest
Love the story so far, but Stannis is not religios. The 'Red women' is the one who is religios and I believe the only reason Stannis listens to her is because of her visions or something.
481 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »