FanFiction.Net
for Knights, Magic & Dovahkiin

8/30/2021 c8 Uncle Dork
Ok my guy, you got me really excited for more
8/29/2021 c8 AbsoluteVenom
Absolutely love this fic. Keep up the good work, same with the gates of Apocalypse
8/29/2021 c8 Chezhran
A pretty good story so far. Enjoyed it quite a bit, so I am looking forward to future chapters when they come out.
8/26/2021 c8 Guest
Can you update your Gates of Apocalypse story please.
8/26/2021 c8 yuiop
Nice
8/21/2021 c8 Guest
Love the story so far, but Stannis is not religios. The 'Red women' is the one who is religios and I believe the only reason Stannis listens to her is because of her visions or something.
8/22/2021 c8 1MrBogus
Ah interesting, though are they quite there yet? This is the 3. chapter they are still sailing along. Do you want to make a repeat performance of Gendry in the GOT Series? He was rowing and rowing and rowing for several seasons after all lol
8/22/2021 c2 MrBogus
The funniest part of this chapter was your description of the different skills... They are hillarious and I wished they were in the game as well... :D
8/14/2021 c8 1Onix121
Uwu
8/11/2021 c8 Guest
wow
8/11/2021 c8 Dudeness
YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!
8/13/2021 c8 1Knight121198
Great to see an update! Loving things so far, keep it up!
8/12/2021 c8 jeremiahkelley93
great chapter.
8/12/2021 c8 shadow-wild1
Great chap , thank for update

I would have liked to see the introduction of jon' s daughters to sansa and arya to learn more about their character and how they will get along with them.

For "scorched halloween by going back up the chain of events, Petyr is the one responsible for the war, Ned has already declared in front of the whole court that Cersei's children are bastards, the war is inevitable at this point. For the continuation I hope that Jon will quickly discover that Lysa is working with Petyr (magic and intelligence).
8/12/2021 c8 1scorched halloween
Love this story. I'm curious how you're going to have Ned convince the Northern Lords to go to war in the south. They participated in the previous two wars because they had a stake in them. In Robert's Rebellion, they were avenging the Starks, and in the Iron born rebellion they were retaliating against the ironborn who have been plaguing them forever. But the Northern Lords have no stake in the war in the South as it currently is. If I were a Northern Lord, I'd say: why should I go to war for the sake of the Tullys, when even the Tullys (Lysa) won't go to war for the Tullys?

Anyways, I really like this story so far! Keep up the good work
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »