FanFiction.Net
for Knights, Magic & Dovahkiin

8/12 c10 Guest
cool
8/14 c4 4DarkFusion
In which the Lannisters are down one lackey and the secret is out to Jon. Also we get a really good take on the tournament; also hoping Farkas considering scouting Sandor for the Companions means we get a werewolf version of The Hound. That would be fitting and awesome.
8/14 c3 DarkFusion
In which we see some Ironborn get a front row seat to the Dragonborn's more powerful shouts and we learn how Jon's been keeping tabs on Westeros. I admit the idea of a branch of Skyrim's Thieves Guild being established in King's Landing is an interesting idea and look forward to seeing how that pays off as things go on. Also quite curious to see how Jon reuniting with at least Ned is going to go.
8/14 c2 DarkFusion
Very amusing character focused chapter of Jon assembling his party along with establishing more on Jon's time in Skyrim and why he sided with the Empire. Looking forward to seeing how this motley crew reacts to and affects things in Westeros.
8/14 c1 DarkFusion
Nice to find another GoT x Skyrim crossover and I am liking the start of things so far. Will definitely read more.
8/14 c10 1Jctherebel
Awesome chapter
8/14 c10 FinnTheHumanMC
Based!
8/13 c10 dlowe2651
fucking awesome update again soon
8/13 c10 Blaze1992
TO WAR!
8/13 c10 jeremiahkelley93
Great chapter.
8/13 c10 16Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
I hope Jon finds Ghost...but I am glad to reread the story again...
8/13 c10 3Fyr RedNight
Brilliant work on this chapter!

I want to tell you that so far lore wise you've done an amazing job.

I look forward to see what'll happen in the next chapter!
8/13 c10 Uncle Dork
AHHH, wonder what was brought to Essos
8/13 c10 Porcalein
yes more please!
8/13 c10 kage88
was worth the witing for
479 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »