FanFiction.Net
for Knights, Magic & Dovahkiin

8/12/2022 c10 8Sigma of Prisium
Well Ned got his new armor, everyone will no doubt recognize him as King of the North with that armor. Also fits his Valyrian sword is also called Ice.
8/12/2022 c10 Force Smuggler
Littlefinger's days are numbered.
8/12/2022 c10 1R-king 93
Awesome chapter
8/12/2022 c10 jonale.fm
very nice update
8/12/2022 c10 3Sylandria
this story gets better every time I reread it. it in all honesty is probably the best dragonborn!Jon snow I've ever read. keep up the good work!
8/12/2022 c10 Trinix8
good chapter
8/12/2022 c10 22edboy4926
Awesome chapter.
8/12/2022 c10 Khoashex
another grand update though i was convinced jons armor would of been the dragonbone or scale set because if anything would strike fear in westoros its someone covered in weapons and armor that could have only been made by KILLING the things that were able to conquer westors with a mere dozen of there number.

also cant wait to see odavings and perhaps parthanax reaction to the "mortal dragons" of westors they would without a doubt be lesser but the truth that they could BREED and reporduce on there own something that was a major weakness of the divine dragons of nirn might gain there intrest.

enough so odaving dosent try to eat them for being a "sign of disrespect" anyway like deadric titan flyers are considered by nirn dragons.
8/12/2022 c10 kingmanaena
wow this was so good such a great read im glad your back cant wait to read what happens next
8/12/2022 c10 jmknz777
great
8/12/2022 c10 SvenTheDecoy
really, really really looking forward to a fight between Jamie and Jon. thx for the chapter
8/12/2022 c10 WhiteEagle1985
A great chapter here.
8/12/2022 c10 HASB
It good ho see this back up and running cabt wait for tge next chapter
8/12/2022 c10 16Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
I was wondering when this was going to be updated...I will reread this and give a better Review later..
8/12/2022 c10 10Zhorvak
Loved the chapter. When (or if) Daenerys and Jon meet each other I'm really curious to see her reaction when she sees Odahviing, I'm also curious about how his size will be compared to her dragons when they are fully grown
487 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »