for Nights of Another

7/27 c1 Minna Kivel
Kiinnostava
6/20 c8 Miss Gold
Oh, the Empire Route!
While this will surerly be a much more dramatic way for Aeri's story I agree that it might be the best too.
One, becasue of what you said about the more freedom in the writing.
And second, in my opinion, I think it will help a lot for Aeri to shine as a princess and main character. Because if she happened to travel with Yona, there could have been the chance for Aeri to be outshined by her sister's actions.
So having one of the sisters helping from the outside, while the other from the inside sounds a much better way to show both of their own skills and maybe their diferences in perspectives or so.
Plus, I haven't read any Yona sibling fanfic that has the sister remaining in the palace so I am very excited for the events that are going to come!

Have a nice day and stay safe and healthy!
6/5 c7 Guest
I LOVE this story, please don’t give up on it. Regarding voyage vs empire, follow your heart and what makes sense in your story.
5/29 c7 TheLionessOfBritany
Empire. I want her to stay at the empire. This is great though! I like your style of writing (don't know if its considered a style but... yeah). I like how you made her more aware of what is going on than Yona and I think because of that, she would be better suited at the Empire... also, it would give you more freedom! Otherwise I can't wait for the next update!
Stay happy and healthy!

-Lioness of Brittany
5/15 c7 Guest
I love this fic! I think that if you go the empire route, Aeri will be sad most of the way through. She’ll figure it out the day she wakes up, and despite her understanding she is not the type of person to ever forgive him. She has her guards of course, but even then...
I personally think that she will be happier if you have her join the voyage route, but that’s only my opinion. Also, you don’t necessarily have to chose this way. I personally would rather see her happy, however you manage it, but if you chose a more angst filled route i’ll still read your story because i like it a lot. In summary, whichever you think is best, leaning towards the voyage route personally. Also, i haven’t seen many twin fics where the sister joins them... anyways, Great Fic! Keep it up!
5/13 c7 1dolpene
Love this. The character dynamic is something different from the norm, which is refreshing. Honestly would have liked more Sun-hui and Aeri interaction but it’s ok. Would prefer the Empire route, I don’t really see many well done stories of that. It is intriguing to imagine Soo-won and Aeri trying to rebuild Kouka with their...lack of relationship. But regardless, I look forward to the next chapter.
4/30 c5 Crystal Blue Butterfly
Great job!
I am really curious to know where this story will go, consider myself on board!
Soo-Won hm ... I kind of want to stuck him down with the second princess. She gives me some pity, she is totally ignored for all.
4/25 c5 Miss Gold
Oh! I like that in this story Aeri doesn't get along that well with Hak or Soo-Won like Yona does.
Also the new characters Sang-Chul and Sun-Hui are very intresting people. I hope I see more of them in thr future!
4/23 c4 Guest
Oh my this is so gooooodddd I like how she isn’t a part of the trio. Hehe. Let’s have the female train her and she will be the badass sibling
4/12 c3 Miss Gold
Hey! I just wanted to say that your story looks intresting and I am excited to see what will happen next. Waiting for a new update soon! Have a good day!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service