FanFiction.Net
for Goku? No! This is MY Story

8/9/2021 c2 Guest-Questioner
Whenever, this gets updated, i want to say, NO HAREM, primarily because, well,
can you honestly say that your protagonist, can handle ALL those women and,
still have the adventure of a lifetime?

It is a known fact that, harem stories, even when the harem is LESS than FIVE,
is STILL, BARELY manageable, because the author who writes it up, has to contend with,
who-what-when-where-why, and how, those ladies actually support the story overall,
or are just there to be eye-candy, as VERY FEW, of those harem stories, are capable of succeeding.

After-Thought:

Wish fulfillment is, okay, generally speaking, but even those kind of stories,
are difficult to manage, simply for the fact that, "you" become too powerful, too fast,
leaving little room to actually develop the character.
5/19/2021 c2 DR C JACT
So far so good
4/13/2021 c1 ITSyndicate
Trashy author with trashy writing skill
2/25/2021 c2 Owl6295
this is just not it
2/18/2021 c2 KingEgg213
Can you update please
2/16/2021 c2 Guest
I don't think I've read something worse on this site. This takes the author beating themselves off on a page to a whole new level. It has about as much effort as the reviews you spam on every single semi-popular story under the sun, artificially bumping the review counts of said stories.
1/5/2021 c1 Guest
WrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
12/2/2020 c2 An Irate Critic
Wow, this is terrible. Your grammar is poor, punctuation non-existent, your formatting makes me want to weep, and the premise is painfully cliché. Your character is a Gary Stu, he's unlikable, and I have no reason to care about him or any struggles he might go through.

I can't even recommend any improvements, because this is clearly just a self-insert power fantasy, without any care for the writing or story itself. You don't care about writing a good, coherent story.

I'm sorry, but there is nothing redeemable about this fic. Any reviewers who claim it's "great" are either being nice, have little to no standards, or in the case of anonymous reviews, are you trying to boost your own fic. It is that bad.
11/9/2020 c2 Samthman
Can you rewrite The Gamer at Hogwarts
10/4/2020 c2 SuperSayianBlueVegito223146
Why aren’t you updating this story it has more than 20 reviews
9/17/2020 c2 ignacionicolasdiaz109
it's good but take some time to develop characters
8/30/2020 c2 NazgulBelserion
I mean it's ok but Cumber is stupid fkin name lol like hell Kakarot Raditz Bardock and then Cumber what a let down haha
8/7/2020 c2 h
hello i am so sorry to hear about your twin i just finished his story about harry potter and it peaked my interest i was shocked to hear the news i am once again so sorry to hear it i have lost both of my grandmothers but i cannot imagine the pain of loosing someone you are that close to it would be great if you continued it but its your choice i do not want you to feel like your being pressured after all it was your twin brother so at the end of the day its your decision have a wonderful day all the best
5/2/2020 c2 Starlord Master