for The Patient

7/3 c3 myrslayer
Hi! I ‘ve read this story three times because i do really enjoy all yours stories. I like a jelaous, possessive and protective Yi Jeong .
I’ll be waiting for another multi chapter of my favorite couple .
6/25 c3 3xXAnime AquamarineXx
Yay! She's staying with him in Sweden! \o/ But I'm sure that there is more drama to come OTL
6/17 c1 fearlessmochi
Is there really a chapter 4 for this story? Or was the chapter wrongly uploaded?
6/17 c4 14R. Neve
Isn't this supposed to be for the other story still loved the update tho
6/17 c3 6jeny3329
I looooooooove it :)
6/15 c3 Piyali
This is one of the best things I have read today ! Thank you so much for writing this ! I cannot stop smiling, this is the kind of story Ga Eul and Yi Jeong deserve. You have nailed it !
6/15 c3 greenmeetsgrey
I loveeeeeeeeee ittttttttt. You always manage to mix in some humour with the story, and I think that's what makes it a fabulous read. All of your stories are simply amazing.
6/14 c3 Maria Rosa cisi
Has vuelto estoy feliz! ! Y ahora as vuelto tambien en la lista .Que hermoso capitulo se trasmite todo el amor y el deseo de esta hermosa pareja que es mi pareja preferida yi jong e ga eul juntos siempre. Estare esperando otras historias sobre yi jong e ga eul juntos siempre grazias por escribir sobre ellos.
6/14 c3 Guest
Sooo sweet reunion couple...how i wish i can see both of them in any drama together
6/14 c3 fearlessmochi
Beautiful its just so beautiful
5/10 c2 eunarahae
i've read all your fic and i must say you are one of my fav soeul's writer, i really love to read protective and jealous yijung. Thank you and i hope to read more soeul fic from you i promise to leave a review :)
5/8 c2 Guest
I have enjoyed this and you are my fav fan fic author. You finished what you write on a very timely manner. Thanks. Would like to read the epilogue.
4/21 c2 alexa0825
I truly love this couple! I really enjoy your stories.
4/20 c2 14R. Neve
Hey, is there still an epilogue or not? If so, I'm looking forward to reading it! As always I loved the story
4/4 c2 greenmeetsgrey
This is great . I cant wait to read your next SoEul fic!
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »