for Adventure Alliance - 1 Valley of Diamonds

9/11 c17 29Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I knew Rose would shoot the snake. Good thing she had had those lessons! And now everything is turning out for the best for Monako. Adventure Alliance just has to deal with the other snake now and find the diamonds!
That house sounds awesome! It sounds like the sort of place that Nancy Drew would happen upon! XD
9/4 c16 Exactly
oops! I forgot to check the reviews and then type this one but I'm soo glad you understand!
your going to write another book for hardy boys? thats awesome, I just hope that it will be interesting enough to make me review you!

"BYE AURORA MANDEVILLE( you really are a wonder at writing!)".
9/4 c16 Exactly
could you pretty please check my review to hardy boys and the secret of the old mill? please?
9/5 c16 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
That was a very exciting chapter! I have a feeling Rose is going to take a chance and shoot that snake. At any rate, somebody's got to do something quick!
It makes sense to write similar books together. I know I'll get in the mood for a certain type of story and then I have a hard time working on anything else. As always, I'm looking forward to everything you have in store!
7/17 c15 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ooh! This was great! I'm liking Ralph more and more with every chapter. Rose is great, too. I'm looking forward to what happens next!
7/13 c14 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
This was a great chapter! Seriously, Ralph, you should have known not to split up! Now is Rose going to get captured, too, or is she going to be able to run back to camp and get help? I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/6 c13 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Glad to see you posted again! I hope everything is going well! Monako's story was interesting. I hope his idea about single combat works out. It's definitely a risky plan, but hopefully his people are seeing through Wola and Kala after all this time if they're such terrible leaders and won't interfere. The conversation about Alice was also interesting. Will the question of how she died be answered in this book, or will that be something to wait for a future book?
6/27 c12 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ah, so no wonder Monako sympathized with the lion as a fallen "king". I was thinking that was a little strange since lions are, well, pretty dangerous if you're not careful, but it makes sense now. I'm looking forward to hearing Monako's story and whether it has to do with the Valley of Diamonds, but I guess that will have to wait a little bit. I don't blame you for wanting to get moving over with. It's an adventure, but it's also very stressful!
6/20 c11 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I'm glad the cliffhanger from the last chapter ended well! And, yes, the owl incident was a great way to relieve some tension. I kind of keep forgetting that this one is a rewrite, since I've never read the original. Great job!
5/31 c10 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I was kind of hoping you'd leave off on a cliff-hanger. Ooh, and this is a good one. Jimmy might just be getting his wish to show Margy that he's not childish! Great chapter as always!
5/31 c9 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
It's not an adventure in the desert without running out of water! I'm glad they found some in time. That conversation did turn out really well. If this was the easy part of the journey, they're in for some hard times.
5/18 c8 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! Tom really helped them a lot, but his news about this Ned Blythe isn't so good. On the other hand, now they know who's after them, so that's a good thing. I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures they have out on the savannah.
Taking a break can be helpfulalthough I'll miss your stories being updated! Still, you need to do what's best for you and your writing!
5/11 c7 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ooh! I was not expecting that ending! This should be a help to them. And it's going to take a couple of months to find the Valley of Diamonds? That will leave plenty of time for a lot of adventures!
5/4 c6 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! I'm not so sure this Ned Blythe is really dead. Either he's actually still alive or someone who knew him is behind this. I suppose it could be Simms, like Malcolm thinks, but he doesn't really strike me as a mastermind. I also don't think Dorcas' dire prediction of someone getting murdered in their sleep will happen! XD She's a lot of fun. Kind of like if Aunt Gertrude came along for the ride on one of the Hardys' adventures! Which isn't a bad idea...
I'm glad things are working themselves out on the story. Hopefully it will continue to go smoothly!
4/27 c5 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I enjoyed Ralph's POV. He seems like a lot of fun and a good match for Rose, lol. Larry Simms is definitely up to no good, even if he isn't working with Rex. I wonder if he's the only untrustworthy person aboard the Wanderer. Somehow, I doubt it!
It's always frustrating when you're trying to write and you know something isn't working and you're just not sure what! I've got the same thing going on in an original book I'm writing, and I came to the same conclusion you have: put it on the back burner for now.
19 Page 1 2 Next »