for Adventure Alliance - 1 Valley of Diamonds

12/3/2020 c20 34Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Wonderful ending! It's probably for the best that they use the money sparingly, although I am glad that Helen will be getting her art lessons. Now you've got me curious about who Margy is going to end up with. That's great about your plans for future books. A mystery about Rose's job sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to it! Great job on this book! I will be catching up with your others soon!
12/3/2020 c19 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
So, um, remember me? It's been way too long since I've read your updates. Sorry. I'm taking the rest of the month easy on my own writing, so hopefully now I can catch up.
I'm glad the lion turned out to be a convenient good lion, lol! It looks like everything is turning out for the best. The story about Ralph's mother was sad, but I'm glad Ralph (and us) finally get to know!
9/29/2020 c18 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Sorry I didn't see this chapter right away - it's been a busy weekend! I'm sorry, too, that you've had such a rough time lately. It's hard waiting to find the right guy. I've got the same problem. Hopefully once you have a chance to settle down in your new home and some the stress goes away, it'll be easier to deal with.
This was an action-packed chapter, and the snake-hunt wasn't even the most exciting part! Well, it was, but not because of the snake. ;) I'm really impressed with Rose. She's been my favorite of the girls pretty well from the beginning, and I only like her more in every chapter. And now she's escaped one danger only to land right in another! I can't wait to see how she gets out of this!
I am looking forward to reading the other two stories you've started, but it might be a few days before I get the chance. I've already gotten behind in writing my own story, so I need to focus on that as much as I can in the next few days. Thank you very much for sharing all your writing!
9/11/2020 c17 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I knew Rose would shoot the snake. Good thing she had had those lessons! And now everything is turning out for the best for Monako. Adventure Alliance just has to deal with the other snake now and find the diamonds!
That house sounds awesome! It sounds like the sort of place that Nancy Drew would happen upon! XD
9/4/2020 c16 Exactly
oops! I forgot to check the reviews and then type this one but I'm soo glad you understand!
your going to write another book for hardy boys? thats awesome, I just hope that it will be interesting enough to make me review you!

"BYE AURORA MANDEVILLE( you really are a wonder at writing!)".
9/4/2020 c16 Exactly
could you pretty please check my review to hardy boys and the secret of the old mill? please?
9/5/2020 c16 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
That was a very exciting chapter! I have a feeling Rose is going to take a chance and shoot that snake. At any rate, somebody's got to do something quick!
It makes sense to write similar books together. I know I'll get in the mood for a certain type of story and then I have a hard time working on anything else. As always, I'm looking forward to everything you have in store!
7/17/2020 c15 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ooh! This was great! I'm liking Ralph more and more with every chapter. Rose is great, too. I'm looking forward to what happens next!
7/13/2020 c14 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
This was a great chapter! Seriously, Ralph, you should have known not to split up! Now is Rose going to get captured, too, or is she going to be able to run back to camp and get help? I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/6/2020 c13 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Glad to see you posted again! I hope everything is going well! Monako's story was interesting. I hope his idea about single combat works out. It's definitely a risky plan, but hopefully his people are seeing through Wola and Kala after all this time if they're such terrible leaders and won't interfere. The conversation about Alice was also interesting. Will the question of how she died be answered in this book, or will that be something to wait for a future book?
6/27/2020 c12 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Ah, so no wonder Monako sympathized with the lion as a fallen "king". I was thinking that was a little strange since lions are, well, pretty dangerous if you're not careful, but it makes sense now. I'm looking forward to hearing Monako's story and whether it has to do with the Valley of Diamonds, but I guess that will have to wait a little bit. I don't blame you for wanting to get moving over with. It's an adventure, but it's also very stressful!
6/20/2020 c11 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I'm glad the cliffhanger from the last chapter ended well! And, yes, the owl incident was a great way to relieve some tension. I kind of keep forgetting that this one is a rewrite, since I've never read the original. Great job!
5/31/2020 c10 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
I was kind of hoping you'd leave off on a cliff-hanger. Ooh, and this is a good one. Jimmy might just be getting his wish to show Margy that he's not childish! Great chapter as always!
5/31/2020 c9 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
It's not an adventure in the desert without running out of water! I'm glad they found some in time. That conversation did turn out really well. If this was the easy part of the journey, they're in for some hard times.
5/18/2020 c8 Elizabeth Joan-hbndgirl
Great chapter! Tom really helped them a lot, but his news about this Ned Blythe isn't so good. On the other hand, now they know who's after them, so that's a good thing. I'm looking forward to seeing what adventures they have out on the savannah.
Taking a break can be helpfulalthough I'll miss your stories being updated! Still, you need to do what's best for you and your writing!
22 Page 1 2 Next »