FanFiction.Net
for Moonlight Shadow

1/24 c10 6WarriorQueenMidnight
Damn it, it’s a cliffy! I can admire the perfect execution of it, but I’ma still be resentful, too. Fantastic story so far, and I’m excited to read more! You’re very good at intertwining the two worlds and making it seem seamless, an especially hard task considering how you have to mix the portrayals each fandom has of the same things, like witches and werewolves. Very well done.
1/16 c10 SVLC1220
This is one of my all time favorite stories! You are a wonderful writer and I can't wait for more. <3
12/31/2022 c10 1PrincessMagic
AMAZING!
This fic is one of my all time favourite!
12/15/2022 c10 IdolaCandrie
I can't wait for the next chapters and it's not a way of talking. I literally cannot wait
12/9/2022 c1 fuze'89
Definitely intrigued so far. Wil definitely keep a lookout for updates
12/9/2022 c10 Wicked Witch of the Web
Just read your story again and I love ever minute thank you for sharing your wonderful writing XD
12/7/2022 c10 4candinaru25
well this is going to be an interresting reaction i can't wait to see.
12/5/2022 c10 Estelle Uzumaki
Too too good.
And the sister/brother relationship between Aria and Kol I love.
Can't wait to read the sequel.
12/5/2022 c10 1BlueLilyInDarkness
I love the way this is coming along. I can’t wait until Brady gets what he deserves. I’m excited for the next chapter!
11/30/2022 c10 Guest
love the dynamic between Kol and Aria
This honestly made my day :)
11/28/2022 c10 1reveress-plegue
More please…when u have time. Thank you
11/28/2022 c10 Margaret M Miller
Awesome so far
Love this story thank so much for ur hard work this is such a great read so far!
11/26/2022 c10 7DaSalvatore
I really enjoyed this. My only issue is that this chapter makes it 4/4 1/2 chapters with a cliffhanger (depending on how you define one). Given that the first chapter is "prologue," that's basically half the chapters ending in cliffhangers. And given you take your time in writing up the next one, it can really feel off-putting once I get to the end and find another one.

Take this chapter. You could have sliced the last part off so we could have immediately seen the reactions. And this situation especially feels like a deliberate "dun dun dun" choice by the author, rather than a natural stopping point.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love this story. It's my all-time favorite crossover of the franchises, and I've lost count how often I've reread it. But can we stop for a while? The past three chapters ended with: Cliffy - Kol reveals himself to Aria as her brother, Cliffy - Tyler gets kidnapped, and now Cliffy - Big shock of Aria having a child after the way she and Klaus struggled with the concept previously.

At some point, cliffhangers stop being hooks, and start getting annoying. For me, this story is dangerously close to that line.
11/26/2022 c10 Ajaybelle
I'm excited to read Klaus's reaction to the news about Ingrid having a kid honestly and thank you for updating after all those dreadful weeks of no update
11/25/2022 c10 Guest
During the questioning it's like these stupid werewolves have a suspicion that aria might be tied to teddy and yet they abducted him anyway. They know she's a witch that uses magic in ways that are unknown to them yet they risk pissing off. What a bunch of dumb fucks they certainly got what was coming to them. I hope that we don't have to wait long for another update. I'm curious to see what the stupid mystic falls gang is going to try.
783 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »