FanFiction.Net
for Moonlight Shadow

6/1/2022 c8 cowchoas
i luv this story so happy for new chapter, so much i had to reread it alll.
6/1/2022 c8 Guest
great work
6/1/2022 c8 CrimsonMoon1511
Love it! so far this has been turning out to be a right beautiful story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

So while I really love this Fic and am not going to stop reading it I would suggest not using so many contractions, while they are convenient when writing, sometimes the difference between a "Great" story and a "good" story is to simply write "You had" or "Can not" instead of "You'd" or "Can't" and it can even help to emphasize the mood or setting you are trying to create.

With that just want to say again that I am really looking forward to where you take this story
6/1/2022 c8 Guest
HELLO THE 9TH CHAPTER DOES NOT AFFICHE ! i love your fic i can not wait to read more )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
6/1/2022 c8 Mariiiiiie001
I love it !
5/30/2022 c9 angela340278
i personally prefer longer chapters
5/30/2022 c9 1CatNapObsessed
I’m thrilled you aren’t abandoning anything!
On that note, my vote is one story a week, so Each story gets 2 chapters a month. This way you aren’t spending a week splitting attention and struggling to give each story the same amount of attention.
5/30/2022 c9 2crimson hearts
oh man. I have to say I do this to myself every time. I see a new chapter from an older story I have read and go back a read it from the beginning to refresh my memory. I did this without checking it was an actual chapter. I am so sad. I got so into it and was excited for what I thought was coming next. then see its not a chapter. well atleast I have refreshed my memory and it won't be too long before it's updated again. I hope. I am sorry to hear you are going through trouble right now. if you have to do what you can then do it. In the end it's your life and so I hope you do whats best for you. though I wouldn't be able to help in any way I want to let you know that you have helped me. reading is the only thing I truly love that literally transports me from our reality that hasn't been so great. and though I can't help you financially I will always wish you the best and support you by cheering you on. I hope I can brighten your day a tiny bit as you have helped me cope by escaping reality for a while. I wish you success in whichever option you choose.
5/30/2022 c9 Guest
I think of you want to make money from writing that you should make your own characters and create your own book instead if trying to make money off others works. You know cause that's illegal.
5/29/2022 c9 Aura the Light Dragon
Um, I just thought that you would like to know that the site that you said that you are going to open an account in isn’t showing up at all.
5/29/2022 c9 Lilly
4 chapters a month sounds perfect
5/29/2022 c9 1meme991001
The first I don’t mind short chapters
5/29/2022 c9 little-bast
Hi,
how you decide to do it doesn’t matter, I absolutely love this doc and continuously re-read it wondering about where you will take it.

It’s one of my all time favourites. Thank you!
5/29/2022 c9 Nellyblue11
Question: if you decide to make a new story(ies) will you still post those stories on fanfiction?
5/29/2022 c9 Guest
Frankly my friend you do what you have to do be comfortable...if you want to open a patreon account for these two fics I'm down with that and I will support you. As for the chapter numbers i prefer if you do one chapter for each fic a month that way the content would be better for you as an author and us as readers
794 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »