FanFiction.Net
for Containment

6/12/2020 c1 5Warriorpup28
Nice group of three's
6/12/2020 c1 Warriorpup28
Keep digging that hole Nick haha, so sweet of him to offer though.
4/12/2020 c2 7Jknight97
Ah, now I see where you found your vulnerable Nick! You, too, have been tainted by the special power of MidnightOpheliac. This was an exceptional follow up to your previous chapter and I can only say toutes nos félicitations!
4/12/2020 c1 Jknight97
First of all, I love this first chapter! Why? Because your Nick, the vulnerable, homeless fox living under a bridge for close to twenty years because he had no roof over his head, running away from home in order to provide for his mother because he felt he was a burden to her, and being 'adopted' by Granmama Big... is my Nick as well! Well done!
4/8/2020 c2 Stubat
Fun and quite close to home, now. Nicely done. Good story, nice fluff, backstory and lots of fun daily life bits. Also, very good stories you've suggested there. (Kulkum's 100 percent's also a wonderful, fairly short story, bit more NSFW than these in the second chapter, but fittingly. And just reading the first chapter gets most of the important and touching bits, some heart-wrenching but ultimately very heartwarming.) God bless, stay safe, healthy and not too stir-crazy! Thanks for sharing!
4/8/2020 c2 1warnerplanet
excelente historia
4/7/2020 c2 osita
hay nick quiere el paquete completo sin ofertas ni nada jaja genial como atrpaba en sus bromas a nick jaja y este no se quedaba atras jaja
4/7/2020 c1 osita
huy jaja lo que hace la cuarentena las veces de cupido
4/7/2020 c2 56Old Goat
Thank you for the very sweet story & stay well.
4/7/2020 c2 imjustlikehumphery
Great story denisore! I love how ya made the current situation and turned it into the eventual blossoming love between Nick and Judy. How ya got it to progress was executed perfectly as well. I just have one question to ask. What was that box Nick left under the bridge he used to live under? I knew that Bonnie would approve of Nick but to hear that Stu has at least warmed up to Gideon made Judy feel good about when her and Nick finally do visit her childhood home and introduce themselves as mates to her father and family. I'd love to see a chapter on that but it's up to u denisore. I always love how each author writes how Judy's family will react to first meeting Nick.
4/6/2020 c2 ff
jaja son un buen par y si aveces cuando estas que super contento dura poquito al menos a ellos no fue tan larga la cuarentena jaja super yo aquí leyendo a diestra y siniestra
4/6/2020 c2 Wolfx1120
That was great... And all of the fics you have at the end are just lovely... See you next time ;3
4/6/2020 c2 Guest
So sweet! Loved it!

There’s always more room for fluff, hehe.

Stay safe author
3/31/2020 c1 8SunshineGirl99
I really like this! The details throughout this chapter are absolutely amazing. I think you captured the emotions and traits of every character perfectly. I especially loved Nick's talk with Finnick. I can't wait for the next chapter!
3/31/2020 c1 ff
huy lo que hace el aislamiento haber si jaja están runbo a formar su propia madriguera
19 Page 1 2 Next »