for Elizabeth and the Hiding Gentleman

8/1 c17 Guest
What a lovely story. A nice change from the usual.

The change-ups and the lack of Wickham was refreshing. He gets tiring after 100 or so fanfiction versions. I mean even Batman doesn't have to fight the Joker in every single story. So nice to switch it up.

Mostly loved the E&D interaction. It was in character...but had some brand new ideas. Excellent!
7/21 c17 36VanessaJJ
Very romantic
6/21 c17 Kimberlately
What a way to spend my evening! This was immersive and delightful and just so very lovely. Satisfied reader
6/4 c17 acmi
Simply wonderful!
6/1 c17 2lulu2
Thank you for sharing! I loved it.
6/1 c14 2lulu2
Hello, I love your story! I found it by doing a search on the site for P&P stories and filtered for reviews. So glad I did!
5/30 c17 10GaijinVamp
One of my favorite stories. Best gentle friendship, laughter, nice people, except for Caro.
I've never understand the acceptance of bad behavior. The way Caroline behaves, why is she not stopped? It seems like the only thing can be a cut. So why not do it instead of suffer for months and years.
Thank you for such a comforting fic.
5/28 c17 cookswithspoon
This story is a wonderful read. Thanks for sharing your talents with the rest of us who love ODC. The lack of serious angst is appreciated. Real life has plenty of angst so I always enjoy stories that aren’t a soap opera and overly melodramatic. Thanks again - your writing is excellent!
4/3 c17 LoveInTheBattleField
This story was wonderful and the epilogue was lovely!
4/3 c16 LoveInTheBattleField
Sweet!
4/3 c15 LoveInTheBattleField
A nice moment.
4/3 c14 LoveInTheBattleField
Good chapter.
4/3 c13 LoveInTheBattleField
They finally confess their feelings to each other.
4/3 c12 LoveInTheBattleField
Miss. Bingley need SERIOUS HELP! I hope that Mr. Darcy can stop that letter.
4/3 c11 LoveInTheBattleField
What is Miss. Bingley up to?
1,061 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »