for Elizabeth and the Hiding Gentleman

3/16 c2 Wyndwhyspyr
I’m giggling like mad at the maze. Poor boy indeed.
3/16 c1 Wyndwhyspyr
What a fabulous meet cute
3/7 c17 Malous66
This was such a beautiful story. It was only missing a note on how George Wickham had fallen off his horse, totally changed personality from a severe head injury and became a monk! Lol! Love your writing!
3/1 c17 22sunshineisdelicious
LOVE IT! Great story!
2/20 c17 8Ellis Tobias
This is the second time I'm reading this and it's even more adorable this time around. You had me actively smiling and laughing. Really well done. I know I'm going to come back many times and read it again.
2/14 c17 6psychoanalyst
this was SOOO CUTE. sappy dialogue be damned! :D
1/12 c8 Rosehyon
Pas de M. W , s'il vous plait!
1/12 c7 Rosehyon
Romantique et gentille.
1/12 c3 Rosehyon
J'aime cette version.
12/11/2021 c17 Story341
What if Elizabeth had been more merciful said nothing the first time she saw him and, he did not notice her. Then sent him up the servants stairs, instead of hiding him behind her. What I really want to know is how would she deal with the "tolerable" insult if she had seen him hiding from Miss Bingley.
I love this story, I think I've read it three times now. Thanks for writing.
12/8/2021 c17 Pip
I really enjoyed this story
11/16/2021 c17 mrs.georgeweasley87
This was such a wonderful story! I found it interesting how you didn't necessarily change Mrs. Bennet, but she was still shown as a loving mother instead of just cut throat and mercenary. I also really appreciated that Wickham was not in it. While he can make an interesting villain, sometimes his character gets old. Thank you so much for sharing this lovely story!
11/6/2021 c17 12J.D.Bell
Loved this to absolute pieces. Your own spin on the characters, excluding the Wickam drama but including Caroline drama. Just wonderful. Thank you for the lovely read.
10/26/2021 c17 Ozzy
I stand and applaud you for this lovely story. I Love This Story. It is soooo adorable! I did not know that less angst could make such a difference. Thank you, please write more ️️️️
10/24/2021 c6 11K L Godevi