for Elizabeth and the Hiding Gentleman

4/1/2020 c1 SereniteRose
Love this first chapter it was very entertaining and all poor Mr. Darcy having to hide from that female barracuda anyway thanks ever so much
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
Oohhh Darcy! Hahaha. Don't forget to dust off your britches' knees too. (Snicker)
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
Very funny. I look. Forward to reading more!
4/1/2020 c1 14Mialyn Tee
I don't review often, but I will make an exception for this. Awesome start, hilarious too :)
The one fault I spot is the length of the paragraphs -would you mind spacing the text more? It makes for easier reading.
Other than that, I will happily wait for the next chapter :)
4/1/2020 c1 mangosmum
It's funny! I am still laughing at Darcy hiding under a table. How Elizabeth keeps from laughing at this is amazing!
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
OMG, this is PERFECT! Exactly the medicine our souls need in times of pandemic social isolation: some lighthearted fun, with potential for romance and all kinds of shenanigans. Your description of Darcy hiding, Lizzie helping him, Caroline hunting him... All was so good I felt like I was there myself. Please, please continue and update frequently!
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
question: no ill effects of Lizzy's drink spilling on their garments?
4/1/2020 c1 mariantoinette1
Elizabeth's first impression on Darcy must be endearing. And he is already taken with her although he does not admit anything. Nice beginning.
4/1/2020 c1 Wyndwhyspyr
Oh that was a hilarious beginning
4/1/2020 c1 Colleen S
That was a great fun read! And so clever!
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
I like it, I like situational humor and how Darcy must feel humiliated, even though there's only one person who's witnessed
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
A great potential for a low angst, fun filled story! Elizabeth will save the day and make Mr Darcy laugh.
More please!
4/1/2020 c1 Lauramari
This chapter was utterly adorable!
4/1/2020 c1 Doris212
This story seems like great fun. I thank you for sharing... it is always so nice to read your stories.
1,065 « Prev Page 1 .. 61 68 69 70 71