for False King

4/1/2020 c1 BoredKing
Seems interesting
4/1/2020 c1 lethaius.varruke
Oh I am so looking forward to more of this
4/1/2020 c1 Ascandas
I wonder if saber!Shirou’s UBW chant will be different from both his archer and human selves. To me, it seems that this Shirou succeed in becoming a hero of justice or at least something similar, by that logic his chant should be different, his human chant is hopeful, determined despite the abysmal odds of success. His archer chant is rather hopeless, it’s about regret, and Archer’s resignes determination to keep going. Saber Shirou’s chant should be something that inspires hope, about the hardships faced along the way, it should be about satisfaction and fulfillment as it belongs to a Shirou who managed to realize his ideals.
4/1/2020 c1 2Kaiya Azure
Were you trying for "Noble Phantasm" or "Reality Marble" at the start of this? Anyway, this story is definitely interesting. Kinda makes me wonder if there's any other catalysts that could have yielded similar results. Still, it does bring up a good point. Why is it that no one ever thought to do some proper maintenance of the grail during the time between grail wars?
4/1/2020 c1 Hejtan
Oh my, oh my. Run for a hole to hide inside, Gil! Also, I wonder what timeline Saber is from. Must be some orginal one, since Fate would leave Shirou without Avalon and hence all this wouldn't happen, no cut off arm and obsession over Sakura means no Heaven's Feel. UBW seems most likely, but did Shirou learn his true connection to Illya there?
4/1/2020 c1 yann0406
More please
4/1/2020 c1 4AccelBreaker
Judging by this...lancer is so screwed that it makes Cu's bad luck pale in comparison to the beat-down Shirou is going to give him.
4/1/2020 c1 Black Dread
Very interesting...
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
Good start so far. I wonder if this Shirou is from the fate route or something similar is he trying to reach Avalon? Will the real saber show up I got so many questions and can't wait for the next chapter. The dynamic between Shirou and Kiritsugu will be interesting hopefully he accidentally calls him dad lol. Keep up the good work.
4/1/2020 c1 8Quathis
Very cool premise and one that promises many odd and hilarious occasions. Kiritsugu should have an easier time working with Shirou than Arturia, both ability and personality wise. Already off to a great start here. Until next time.
4/1/2020 c1 21Blitz12
I don't think Shirou should reveal his Reality Marble phantasm, because that may already reveal his true identity already.
4/1/2020 c1 M1stymix
You are right this story concept is so unused even though it's quite a good one in my opinion. Also isn't shirou not a blacksmith his more like a collector with addons(not sure if correct term couldn't think of a better one). Cause for one he doesn't create the noble phantasms his magecraft is like projecting the noble phantasm from his reality marble onto the real world rather than creating one like a blacksmith would
4/1/2020 c1 Guest
Which route shirou is this?
4/1/2020 c1 klim770
Lancer’s red spear breaks his projections on a contact
4/1/2020 c1 orion399
Really interesting stuff. Let's see where this goes.
151 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »