for False King

7/22/2020 c3 1Hainz Leonard Kim
It would have been funny if gilgamesh is a girl to make the time line just that bit different.
And we could also make fun of shirou’s E-rank luck by gilgamesh wanting him for his or her own.
7/21/2020 c4 MetalBatt
Shirou out here speedrunning the series lol
7/19/2020 c4 1MysticRising
I love how this story is going. And the funniest part is kiritsugu is exasperated with him like a son who keeps pestering his parents for stuff.
...and Shirou is literally HIS son.
I hope the heritage bit foreshadows some revelations later on, like shirou's family and how he actually has more than just a Reality marble but the fire removed most of his true magic (hint hint).
I kinda hoped Shirou revealed he is his son from the get go, it sounds good, but I think the revelation later on would be equally good and dramatic.
7/19/2020 c2 Dat-boi-waddup
B rank is barely better?
7/16/2020 c4 spurs9
Really enjoying this rewriting of events, especially with how Shirou’s looking after people of his time. Kinda curious as to how Rin, present-Shirou, and Taiga will be involved in coming events. Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/16/2020 c4 2MythAnime
Shouldn't kariya be you know dead if zouken is dead something alot of people forget is that when zouken dies his worms go crazy and eat whatever they can find until they die after all only zouken and and later Sakura were the only things keeping them under control
7/16/2020 c4 1AscendedHumanity
Good old Emiya luck kicking in
7/16/2020 c4 XianYun
noice
7/16/2020 c4 Lu2014
Any fic where Zouken and his worms die horribly is a good fic :D

Great Job!
7/16/2020 c4 Uday Sra
Awesome
7/16/2020 c4 DragonTetho
Would he go to his younger self and have him meet Sakura or what?
7/16/2020 c4 FAKETarzan
Poor Shirou, he just had to say, “ If I’m lucky”. I like this story but some parts of it feel more like summaries than storytelling. I wonder if Shirou will look for himself before the fire in Fuyuki. That way he’ll be able to answer the question of if his parents were foreigners or not. If he doesn’t do that then you could probably write it as an omake or an interlude.
7/15/2020 c4 BorderLand
Kiritisugu will reach new levels of chill by the end of this war only surpassed by thay of his wife who might end up with many children to spoil.
7/15/2020 c4 2Kaiya Azure
Yeah, certain phrases really need to be avoided. Too bad Gil seems uninterested in why Shirou ruined the "entertainment." Never mind "how" it got ruined... Still, I imagine Kiritsugu is rather happy with how things are going so far. The part with him waking up next to Irisviel made me think of John Wick for a little bit. Though the conflict between Gil and Shirou has me thinking Kiritsugu might walk out the door with a shotgun and a demand that they either quiet down or move the fight elsewhere. Not sure if he'd be doing it in a bathrobe or his usual attire though.
7/15/2020 c4 4AccelBreaker
What's the L word? Loser?
151 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »