for The Story of Hope Fell

7/29 c12 Elise
Hello there, I really liked the first few chapters, but ever since Hope started school it feels like the story has lost it's original essence, about a young and naive angel that gets help from our favourite duo and unwittingly adopted along the way. The way Hope uses colloquial language at times feels out of character for someone who didn't know anything about life on Earth so recently, as well as her blushing at mere human boys. I do hope you see I am only trying to help, I don't mean to dishearten you at all, I think it's brilliant that you are brave enough to post your fiction online. Just maybe think about what the purpose of her going to school is, what does it bring to the plot. By plot I mean the fact that she was caught by demons in an alleyway, was she sent there to be caught by demons? Was it a real demonic trap? I find the answers to those questions interesting, focus more on those :) I like Hope's character and the overall story.
Thanks for sharing and I'm sorry if I offended in any way.
5/27 c6 DaniKastani
I really love it so far. Its so well written too.
Cant wait for more.
5/1 c4 The Visitor
OMFG! Only four chapters in and I am HOOKED. Can't wait til the next chapter!
4/22 c1 Guest
This is an excellent story! I love the suspense at the end of the second chapter. Keep writing! I would love to see more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service