FanFiction.Net
for Just One Wish

2/21 c11 10thunderofdeath97
Honestly? I agree one hundred percent with Padme on her thoughts and views of the Jedi order.
2/21 c10 thunderofdeath97
Kenobi beating Sidious is kind of ridiculous. Sidious would be more than a match for him.
2/21 c8 thunderofdeath97
Honestly I don't know HOW you can claim Anakin and Vader are the same people. They really aren't. This is kind of shown? I mean Clone Wars Anakin, as well as TPM and AOTC Anakin, and even RTOJ Anakin show him very different than what Vader was?
2/21 c7 thunderofdeath97
Leia DOESN'T have every reason to be angry, though. Anakin ISN'T Vader. She's blaming ANAKIN for what VADER did. How is that valid?

Also, by her own logic, then we can say that almost many/most of, if not ALL of the Jedi and/or Rebels hurt or killed innocents and people they didn't have to. After all, war is war.
2/21 c6 thunderofdeath97
You are making Luke and Leia way to OP. Leia should NOT be able shield like a master. She has no training, lol
2/21 c3 thunderofdeath97
Wow, Leia's a cunt, and Luke's kind of a whiny bitch. Like I get Vader did horrible stuff to them, yet this isn't Vader. He's innocent. It's very annoying, NGL.

Commanding officer or not, that's not a very good thing to say or do. Girl needs the shit slapped out of her, lmfao
2/21 c2 thunderofdeath97
Luke being almost as strong as Anakin in the force is ridiculous and makes no sense. Not only is Anakin created by the force itself, but he has impressive feats. Luke, does not. Even if this was ROTJ Luke or beyond that, it still wouldn't make sense for him to be stronger than about half as powerful as Anakin. Otherwise, what's the point of Anakin being this chosen one, or powerful Jedi that Sidious coveted?
4/17/2023 c3 10prjones339
"I'm not his daughter."

ABOUT THAT
12/13/2022 c1 Dasgun
.-.
8/13/2022 c11 7darklover
This was such a great story.

I really enjoyed it.

I thought your take on a time anomaly was interesting since technically Luke and Leia didn't automatically die or something by being in contact with their past selves.

I absolutely love how you kept the characters in characters. It really made the story great.

I liked that Anakin became a mechanic. It suits him.

It was surprising that the empire still happened, but I'm glad it was Padme that took over.

I'm glad Luke and Leia got to live with their parents.
3/13/2022 c11 Guest
I liked it, but to be honest I didn’t care much for writing off the Jedi from playing a role in the affairs of political ongoing
of the galaxy. They weren’t perfect and were too rigid, but that punishment was wholly unnecessary.
12/30/2021 c1 4hnh058513
Honestly if this is post Hardeen, that statement about them knowing Obi-Wan is kinda fitting
11/18/2021 c11 Guest
Very good over all.
11/18/2021 c9 Guest
I can't stand Leia in this what a lair. Blaming Vader for things he didn't even do?
11/18/2021 c3 Guest
I was hoping Luke would be honest and say something like " to be fair Vader only cut off my hand after I almost cut off his arm" but I guess being honest is to much to hope for. On the whole this is very good so far, an interesting take on the whole time travel idea.
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »