FanFiction.Net
for Just One Wish

11/10/2021 c11 2Fire Tempest
This has been an excellent story. Thank you.
4/12/2021 c11 jedilittlebee
I am so glad Padme told the council off. If they couldn’t see that her and Anakin’s attachment to each other and their children is what saved the galaxy from Palpatine, then they don’t deserve a Jedi Order, certainly not the custody of Luke and Leia after they are born! Without that attachment which they so echewed their entire precious Jedi Order, their Republic, and untold millions would have died or been under Sith rule! Sounds like a proper (balanced) attachment is the solution, not the problem they think it to be. Because your description didn’t say “complete” I wrote an earlier review hoping you would finish it. I was So Happy to find out you already had. It was PERFECT!
4/11/2021 c10 jedilittlebee
This has been great so far! Anakin’ a promise to Luke was vitally important it seems. You nailed all the character’s so well.
4/9/2021 c8 jedilittlebee
I can’t wait. I hope you finish this fic! I noticed you haven’t updated since August 2020, almost 8 months ago... Please tell us you will. This is a great story and you are a wonderful writer!
4/8/2021 c6 jedilittlebee
Anakin needs to remember that he did pay that price for dark side help and Padme obviously died anyway!
4/8/2021 c5 jedilittlebee
Visions of Vader cutting off hos other hand for making his mother cry! . Too much! This story just keeps reeling me in. I am loving it!
4/8/2021 c4 jedilittlebee
ROFL Padme to the rescue. This is a great story!
4/3/2021 c2 jedilittlebee
So believably written. Their concerns and inner debates on what to do about their problems; and along the way you describe the senate/Palpatine issues that effect them and could pose problems to their relationship. So far, a very well developed storyline and well laid out.
4/3/2021 c1 jedilittlebee
Too funny. They are both so clueless! But just wait, they won’t be for long, if they believe what Luke and Leia tell them that is! This is very original, and so well presented!
3/22/2021 c1 jen-2005
Hello!
I really like this your fic )))
Would you mind if I translate it in russian?
Promise, I'll send you a link)
Thank you.
2/7/2021 c11 3BrightSkywalker
This was a lovely story. Thank you for sharing!
1/2/2021 c11 40robert32514
Awesome piece
12/28/2020 c11 SarahEndress723
Beautiful story! I couldn't put it down. Fantastic job!
11/22/2020 c11 Nataly SkyPot
Muy bueno.
11/16/2020 c11 28TheMistyBlackCloud
I love this story even though it took me a while to finish. I love how Padmé cursed out those corrupt hypocrites on the Council besides Obi-Wan. I wish that we gotten to see more Jedi like Plo Koon, Shaak Ti, Ki-Adi-Mundi, and more Masters' reactions to her but I can imagine either they were surprised or angry. Emperor Anakin and Emperor Padmé sounds great on my tongue. I have a feeling Padmé did that for the mistreatment of Ahsoka as well; really wish she mentioned how flawed they were. Speaking of Ahsoka's trial, Tarkin must not be too happy with Padmé being Empress and probably was thrown into the cell. Love how Obi-Wan sides with his brother. I really wish he left the Order for Anakin and Padmé and was their closest advisor even though he kinda was. At the end, this is one of the greatest story I have ever seen.
160 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »