for Heart of the Truth

12/16/2020 c2 Guest
Please update this soon. It's a great fic!
11/3/2020 c2 16Dakumun
I gotta wonder, what would Kiyohime do if she found out who archer was?
4/24/2020 c1 Guest
Please more please update .
4/2/2020 c2 typersnyder
CANY WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE MATE! this is a good book
4/2/2020 c2 2TAMAMO VIRUS
Pretty funny seeing a Berserker look at Shirou and think "You're a broken mess! Why can't you be normal?!". Also pretty sad seeing Kiyo genuinely want to love Shirou, but being frustrated by him being himself. A friend of mine once said that you can't love others if you don't love yourself. This pretty much sums up this whole chapter.

Still can't wait for her reaction to learning on who Archer really is. If she thinks Shirou is a broken mess now, she'll be stunned to see that it can get worse, much worse
4/2/2020 c2 King0fP0wers
It's a nice idea, but don't you think that it ended up being a bit rushed? If this really is a story with Kiyohime focus, then it would be nice to see everything from the beginning. How she was summoned, the first battles, meeting other characters. This looks more like a bunch of snippets. Don't take this wrong.
4/2/2020 c2 Mr.bukanorang
nooo kiyo chan
4/2/2020 c1 Guest
Miss No third allowed Shirou hahaha
4/2/2020 c2 alexanderrand101
Kinda hoping for Archer-Shirou confrontation here, if only for Kyohime's reaction.
4/2/2020 c2 Nechroz
* seeing Shiro being Shiro * you DENSE son of a bitch ! Just hug her !
4/2/2020 c2 2LSSJ2 Gohan
What can I say here over what has been said before?

Shirou BROKE a Berserker!

She can see his madness now. What was once a beautiful delusion was ripped apart from her from Shirou's own insanity. He's so broken that she can no longer pretend they can be husband and wife, because Shirou has no ounce of self worth!

Man, if the story goes to where I hope, I definitely wanna see how she'll handle the inevitable Shirou vs Archer!
4/2/2020 c2 3Curse of Whimsy
I'm pretty happy Kiyohime gets her own spin-off, she's pretty under-respresented.
4/2/2020 c2 6achus93
as i said in the other fic, i will be looking forward to more of this!
4/1/2020 c2 1rc48177
I defiantly felt that particular scene you were inspired by.
4/1/2020 c1 rc48177
Valuing someone over yourself isn't always a virtue
17 Page 1 2 Next »