for Searching For Realism

6/12/2021 c12 Kitsu
I really love your story ,thank you so much for your work.
5/4/2021 c12 a guy named E
I read the bit at the start of the chapter and I just want to know if it has gotten better and if not then I hope it will soon
3/22/2021 c6 6CrystalAris
Wow this story is an acquired taste, in a really interesting way. It takes a lot of thought... and courage, I keep screaming in embarrassment but then go back to peak some more... weird I know but that’s me... at least I think it’s me. I totally get her at times. She’s brave to pull that shit off.
2/25/2021 c12 1Saiyanprincess1511
I loved it! Honestly the fact this has so low reviews is basically as blasphemous as saying the tardis isn't sentient.
Honestly your creativity is to be commended, Red solved all the problems in a very realistic and brilliant way even while making us laugh. It's sad that most oc fics at top of the list in reviews/ favorites just rewrite the transcript verbatim which turn many readers away from reading oc/si fanfictions(i almost did but then read london born and went on a crusade to find good fics like it) honestly it's gems like these that deserve a place at the top.
If i have any criticism for you it is that you that maybe you should do a little more research?for example- The doctor in daleks in Manhattan episode has already proved his knowledge-medical or otherwise plus a supernova wouldn't last long enough for a restaurant to be feasible but honestly they were such small things i doubt anyone would mind at all.
You said updating soon would be a bad sign and you haven't updated for a year so i really really hope you are getting youself together though if are still facing problems maybe publish something orignal (in webnovel or any other money earning sites if finding a publisher would be a hassel) since you are obviously an amazing writer and get a Patreon to help as an extra income
2/25/2021 c3 Guest
Mate why have you rated this as k? I almost didn't read it because I usually assume anything rated below T is written by a 8 year old kid but read the first chapter and it pulled me in, hope you come back to it it's rather creative
PS with all the cursing it really should be T rated
PPS can your mc pls tell which fics exactly did she call hidden gems?
2/10/2021 c1 Lil'Sparrow7
This story is gold.
2/2/2021 c1 aidensmith700
the story is amazing...
are you still around, you AN on chap 12 had me a little worried specially since its been a year since you last posted...
1/13/2021 c2 2LittleAngel2292
Great chapter I loved it so much
1/13/2021 c1 LittleAngel2292
Looks good so far
8/19/2020 c12 matsheiist
I hope your situation gets better <3
7/18/2020 c12 SuperWhoLock1408
Awe!
6/10/2020 c3 ShawnoftheLitter
This is fucking stupid. Idk how y'all like this bullshit, it's... it's like a goldfish wrote this, like bro.
5/20/2020 c12 2Lyridium
Just came across this fic and was so disappointed when the chapters ran out... You've got me hooked I tell you. Brilliant story and I honestly can't wait to see what you do with it and what adventures Justice Red will have.
5/15/2020 c12 8denise3
Oh yes I like it! Charles traveling with the Doctor, uhuu! Also, Whovianism! I like it that you're not sticking to episode order, and that's a nice freedom to have. Now, poor OC, she's suffering too much, so please make her eat and sleep regularly...
5/8/2020 c12 sam
I love this fic! its so great to see new story lines and the changes made to the episode! As for you, I hope things get better, all that i can say is persevere and that eventually things will gets easier. Take care of yourself! ;)
81 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »