for Searching For Realism

5/8/2020 c12 Lil'Sparrow7
Annnnnd now I’m crying :,( All Hail.
Goodbye Charles :,)
5/8/2020 c12 Guest
I love it, I hope things get much much better for you. Much love darling :(( keep your chin up
5/8/2020 c12 Guest
holy SHIT this is one of the best fics ive ever SEEN
5/7/2020 c12 2arrvark
Yes. Yes, I love it. I absolutely adored it. This was great. the way you showed... well, I could make a list. A very long list of things that I really enjoyed. I was thinking of making a check point list for you but I think there is a word limit on these reviews, lol. But in all seriousness, you have a talent for "realism" I totally get that now. You make your characters come to life.

Her moment of "American f*#$ you" was wonderful. The realism of how it didn't go well, also was great. In Doctor Who it's always a mix of impossible things and realistic moments. You've found a perfect middle ground

I hope your situation gets better soon. Seriously, I lived in a tent for two years, barely having enough money for anything. If I hadn't reached out to extended family and ate that awful soup I wouldn't be here. I know how it's like. If you ever need support I'll totally come out to cheer you on.

I really like this story, I'm serious. You're taking your hardships and making real art here. You started something, really good, like really good, and I hope
5/7/2020 c12 1Cinnybun
Freaking love this, I always thought though noble, the doctor's method gets people killed. I think their should always be a companion which can kill for him, a lonely god he is indeed. He makes weapons out of people not because he's some evil mastermind instead it's because he appeals to the human nature that makes us wants to devote ourselves to something better than us. If anything the doctor needs someone like that, but they usually earn his ire.
5/7/2020 c12 12bored411
great chapter! can't wait to see how things go in the next one and when she'll convince the doctor to go get rose. and I hope things get better for you soon.
5/7/2020 c12 8Lunammoon
Red, looking at the TARDIS: You could make a religion out of this.
5/1/2020 c11 thefandomshavethephonebox
Whovianism has become my new religion! Amazing hahaha! All hail, Sexy!
4/30/2020 c11 Faery66
Hope to read more soon.

D
4/28/2020 c11 0.0Trash
This chapter was like so cute and I love your take on the whole SI thing as well as how you're changing the timeline of events and episodes, its actually really interesting and I love the fact that you've just decided to bring Dickens into a few adventures. I honestly can't wait to for The Empty Child & Doctor Dances with Jack to see how those interactions go... this is honestly a great story so far and looking forward to reading more as you update (:
4/28/2020 c11 Lunammoon
My stance on the issue, is what is coffee if not bean tea? Is it wrong to mix two teas?
4/22/2020 c11 12bored411
just found this but i love it so far and can't wait to read more :) hope things are going okay with you though. I'll wait patiently for the next chapter :)
4/22/2020 c11 Coyote
Very good stuff keep it up
4/21/2020 c11 Lil'Sparrow7
Awwww fluff with Dickens
4/21/2020 c11 1Cinnybun
Well if we're letting all the cats put the bag I myself am a praise whore so I like when you thank me :).
Also since you like horror movies I'd imagine you watch horror related stuff. There's this really cool youtuber who covers them. His channel is called Dead meat and he covers kill counts while giving great commentary. If you haven't checked it out you should I think you'll like it!
81 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »