for A Fighter's Story

6/7/2020 c7 Nightreader
Good friend I was BOUNCING reading that chapter. The way you write everyone is amazing, and I am HECKA hyped for the rest of the story.
*screeches while BOUNCING like a five year old*
Also:robot plz? I want to see how you incorporate some... less conventional brawlers.
Arc title: the vendor's downfall? Idk man.
Good luck with summer school!
6/4/2020 c7 Wheelerfortune
MeA bit sad that the author didn't get the Coach Cory meme reference but at the same time glad that the first review and subscription helped, even by a little bit.*
Your response gets a 9.5/10! About the last chapter, mate. I personally liked the "bond" that Colt and Jess shows in those scenes. I can honestly imagine Colt having that "Big Brother Instinct" whenever Jessie gets in danger despite being able to handle things herself. Also, I wish you the best of luck with your school studies, mate! Cheers!
So? You're shippin' brawlers, eh mate? As long as it's not Nita and Leon or any incestuous ship, I'm fine with it. Looking forward to the next update. Hell, I even downloaded this fic on mobile to get properly notified by an update. As always, Kudos to you, mate!
5/29/2020 c6 Nightreader
*screeches in delight about the killer storyline and the fact that the story is actually active*
5/19/2020 c5 2Peng nin
Huh, this story is a lot better than i expected, so far you are doing a great job, I'll be looking foward to what you will do with this, there are barely any brawls stars fanfictions, and seeing you wrote nearly 30k words so far shows me your dedication. I'll watch your writting with great interest
5/11/2020 c2 Guest
meh
4/24/2020 c4 Wheelerfortune
"Interesting." I say as I take a sip from my coffee mug.
"8.7/10. This has potential."
"I like the Colt one. Kudos to you, man!" I said as I give the author a big thumbs up.
21 « Prev Page 1 2