for The King is Dead, Long Live the King

10/18 c2 8LockAndKey989
Please update, I wanna know how this goes. My theory thus far is that Moon and Marco will go to Hekapoos dimension, moon will get drolly over adult Marco then...stuff will happen
6/16 c2 16thomaspheasant
please update immediately
6/16 c2 5SKYx10
Poor Marco... Star is being very dumb, plain and simple. Good think Moon came around to help the lad, and it seems to be going in the right direction!
I love the story! Keep up the great work!
6/14 c2 NyaNyaKittyFace
Why isn’t there more of this?!
4/10 c2 The Book of Eli
Ah it's so sweet and I like the moments between all three mature ladies with Marco. Show's that maturity gives kindness to those that prove they are good natured. And what the hell those Johansen's really are hard headed...
4/12 c2 7Starco4everr
Great chapters. I can't believe Star hurt Marco like that.
4/10 c1 The Book of Eli
Oh I already like how things are turning out and I do like this shipping...
4/12 c2 Karlos1234ify
Outstanding
4/10 c2 hiraishin101
I love it!

It's amusing how both Eclipse and Hekapoo, after kissing him in this chapter, made reference to him being someone else's squire, as if that equates to being in a relationship.

Ya know, makes me wonder if this version of Mewni has some unofficial or unspoken and relatively old and unknown tradition or rule about royalty and squires, like it being some sort of test before a relationship or something. Lol.

Thanks for another good chapter, eagerly awaiting the next :)
4/10 c2 49Parent12D
This was another magnificent chapter. It seems Marco is taking being Moon's new squire very well, especially when he organized her office and she was impressed with it. I can tell that more heartfelt moments between them are to come shortly.
The scenes with Eclipsa and Hekapoo were good, especially with the latter and all her glory; flirty and mischievous as always. That was cute, especially when both of them kissed him and told him not to think too much about it. ;)
I have a feeling that when Star finds out about this, she's not going to take it well, even after Moon gives her a stern talk when she finds out. Combined with all the other problems that have risen with the death of River and the Johansen family taking it badly and causing conflicts with Moon where things will take a turn for the worse if it doesn't go their way, this is the last thing they need to deal with.
I got a question though, is this story going to be bumped up to an M rated story, eventually? When the story starts getting hot and moments between Moon and Marco start becoming saucy later in the story? I'm just wondering because the story is going great so far. :D I look forward to seeing how the story will go from here.
By the way, this story is going to my favorites and I'm following it too. Good work here. Keep up the good work when you can. :)
4/10 c1 Parent12D
Wow. This is a rather interesting story. Seriously, there are hardly any Moonco (Moon x Marco) stories out there. And the ones that exist here are rated M or are in Spanish. Either way, this is a great start.
Sheesh, so King River had passed away from an unnamed tragic event (hope it gets some light shed onto it later on in the story) and it's sad. Of course, I would expect Star to be upset about his death, but to take it out on Marco by pointing the finger at him, as well as ending their friendship and firing him as a squire? I know Star is bold and hardheaded at times, but this was ridiculous. Oh well, it's her loss.
To be honest, I'm not into the whole 'Starco' craze anyway, since it's everywhere. This is a nice change of pace. I love how Moon helped treat Marco's wounds and then take him under her wing as her personal squire. That was cute. I can tell this could be the beginning of something beautiful between Moon and Marco. :)
I'm really enjoying this story, and I look forward to seeing how everything unravels from here, especially the slow-paced growing relationship between Moon and Marco. You got me hooked onto this story. :)
4/10 c2 5OmegaDelta
Ot means something to them if they did it. Keep up the good work.
4/6 c1 hiraishin101
Oh this is cute, I approve wholeheartedly. I look forward to seeing how this progresses.

Also, this version of Star has a seriously bad case of misplaced aggression... Hope she gets some sense knocked into her. Or, ya know, karma or something.
4/5 c1 19Biancamanda16
Que paso con River ?
Como murió? Por que Star culpa a Marco?
Star se arrepentirá de esto?
Moon tuvo una gran solución
Bueno esto es interesante :)
Gran inicio de fic :)
4/5 c1 5OmegaDelta
Wonder if the rating will change and if star will realise what she just did? Keep up the good work.
17 Page 1 2 Next »