for Silver Strand

6/8 c1 13Skyraptor66
This was a cute fic, and I'm always happy to see more Clair content! I need to read your one with Nel, but I hope at least some people in this little fandom keep writing, especially now that Anemnesis is giving us a bit more fuel. (Also, I read/enjoyed Wander101's stories too, especially for how much they involved a wider cast of Gaitt and its social politics.) Some typos popped up, but mostly I liked how you handled the awkwardness and tension with Clair being uncertain of Fayt's feelings about Nel and the whole thing. Few people revisit this scene in particular, but a lot of times it's followed by the two just making out about it, while the more tentative (and sweet) "Let's try it out" makes a lot more emotional sense.

Anyways, I hope to see more from you, and from this fandom in general.
4/16 c1 Korozu
Awesome job! I always love seeing more Star Ocean stories. If you are interested in writing more, one great topic you could explore in depth is the 4D revelation. The game wasted so much potential with that plotline, and I think there is so much more that could be done with the characters coming to grips with the revelation. Sophia and Nel seem like great starting points as they were the ones that seemed most bothered from learning that their entire universe was nothing more than game and that they were mere toys for higher beings. A lot can be done with how that would affect these characters, and I would love to see your take on that.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service