FanFiction.Net
for DxD: Like a Devil OLD VERSION

4/5/2020 c1 35The Dark Wolf Shiro
She’s as cold as ice...

Cryomancy is always fun, Ice Magic is just so... cool. Okay I’ll stop.

Nice start, I don’t usually read female MC stories but I’ll follow this one.

I really don’t like Issei, but then I don’t like any shounen protagonist. He irritates me more than I care to admit, but seeing him be manipulated by a sociopath should be nice.

Rias has no idea what she’s getting into, a sociopathic gamer who already doesn’t like her? That’s not going to end well.
4/5/2020 c1 lilith20047
Please no be yuri
4/5/2020 c1 UnconsciousFake
This is quite interesting, it reminds me of two other highschool dxd gamer fanfiction where the mc received a quest to kill Issei, but she spared him not like the other where they didn't hesitate anyway keep up the good work!
4/5/2020 c1 Koncor the great
Honestly you don't see many join the haram corrupt the hero stories. I love the concept and it makes me want to just go all in on my own cryomancer but he's a character with a story that requires a lot of pin point planning seeing how I know what I want to do and how I want to do it you think it would be easy but nope there's a lot of aspects for him that need fine-tuning. Anyway enough about me I'm interested in were this is going as well as what the actual sexuality of you're character is going to be latter down the road. I mean issei wants a heram and love is the best way to manipulate him don't need outside sources like ashia throwing a wrench into the plans and while twilight healing would be useful suddenly getting sacred gear could expose her that's a problem I'm looking forward to seeing how you handle it.
4/4/2020 c1 AbyssalSols226
Interesting
4/4/2020 c1 Guest
Eh i tried dude but i have no interest in female MC's good luck tho.
1,791 « Prev Page 1 .. 110 117 118 119 120