for Silent Knight

10h c18 Atomic R4y
This was different. It feels like if this were TV, that this is an episode that feels like filler but becomes very important later. I like it.
10/24 c18 GunBlade2021
Hi there

To continue my last review, I think Jaune's semblance have to do with Aura amplification, rather than healing, no I am not sure if he can heal Amber, you can use that if you want.

It depends if the issue with Amber is that her aura is out of sync, or that her maiden powers is causing the issue.

10/22 c18 3Sm0keyPanda
Aww Jaune you sweet dork.
9/20 c17 GunBlade2021
Hi there

I wonder if Jaune's semblance can cure Amber?

Take care and keep safe!
9/17 c17 EnteTheSlayer
Thanks for the chapter!
9/16 c17 Sm0keyPanda
Ozpin, ever the master of omission and half-truths.
9/11 c16 Sm0keyPanda
Ah Glynda, you softie.
Love Ozpin being a sneaky boi.
Can't wait for more!
9/11 c16 GunBlade2021
Hi there

The last part was funny, and we saw the attraction already happening there on Neo side at least.

9/11 c16 EnteTheSlayer
Thanks for the chapter! Funny how seeing Emerald do actual spy work is so rare to me. For a moment i thought that it was her with Jaune in elevator under disguise fishing for info. But it would be too fast and too bold of her doing it under Ozpin's nose.
9/10 c16 7The Archivist of Nyx
Roman Holiday finally released, giving us Neo lore and personality, and in the same week, more Silent Knight? Such a good week.

Em being the pervert rather than Merc is not something you see very often, but it works a little lol.

And of course the first thing Jaune sees of Neo is her doing yoga, and then Neo teasing him about it and getting interested in the fact he can understand her. Which makes him later trying to "save" her and her offering to repay him make sense since she already had an interest in the young man prior to that night

Definitely can not wait for more. Keep it up and never lose that brilliant flame

-Spirit
9/10 c16 quaker212
Nice
9/10 c16 AzraelSaint
A wee bit sinister? guys sending off all kinds of alarm bells in my head.
9/10 c16 human dragon
An amazing chapter as always my friend great job :)
9/4 c15 iron-slayer-dragon
Can't wait for more
9/2 c15 GunBlade2021
Hi there

Neo is in a pickle, but still a great way to ruin thing for Cinder...

131 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »