for Toxic Relationships (Rebooted)

11/5/2020 c3 2LilTeddyUrsa
This is the I think 4 time this story has been picked up you sure your gonna finish it right and I hope you keep Lucy like the original had her
10/29/2020 c1 Guest
I meant to say I hope Ronnie get to be a more of an important character then in the original version of this story where it seems she was only mention barely in the first chapter that never gets in again
10/29/2020 c1 Guest
Can Ronnie Anne be an actual character in the story not just met you once or twice like in the original one
7/16/2020 c2 1Drewzeek
Hey mate. It's been a while, and if you don't plan on continuing this story, which is fine, please let us all know. As much as I'm sure we all want to see this story through, if you can't do it that's fine. Again all I want is to know what you plan on doing with this story if anything at all.
6/22/2020 c2 Anthony
Love the story interested in what you going to do whit it will be waiting.
5/4/2020 c2 15Zeobide274
I remember reading the original a while back so I'm glad someone decided to restart it.
4/8/2020 c2 Guest
Men are scum. Only Lincoln is perfect.
4/6/2020 c1 1Drewzeek
I absolutely love this. This is the best Loud House fic I've ever read and I really hope you continue it.
4/5/2020 c1 2Anthem of Grimm
Here's to hoping this keeps going.
4/5/2020 c1 billybounce
This is all I ask,PLEASE COMPLETE THIS STORY. Also don't rush it if possible(like ending at 18k words or something)It doesn't have to be super long like those people with like 200k fics but I hope you make it a solid story. I'm so glad someone is taking another shot at this story. It's not a bad premise at all. Also not telling you how to write it it, but if you can, consider letting Lucy in the group but stopping at her. Lucy's not far from Lincoln's age and is really mature, but when fics go for the last 3 it gets even weirder than it already is, even with Lisa. Fics with Lucycoln also seem to have good stories anyway. Like I said, so glad someone's taking on this fic again and I hope this is the time it finally gets completed. Wish you the best of luck.