for making something out of nothing

7/4/2020 c1 1LumasFreakshow
okay i REALLY WANT a story about his time as a teacher! this really needs a part 2!
7/4/2020 c1 LumasFreakshow
i feel like, considering danny saved the entire world from destruction and the fact that he has a statue all around the world, i figured he wouldn’t need an inhibitor.
i’m surprised that sam and tucker are not in the class, i was actually hoping they would be.
lol at this point they should be together considering the 2 kissing scenes in the final episode
4/15/2020 c1 Jeff
ThisIsGood
4/6/2020 c1 6Kilikani
You've done it again Reverie! 3 this fic made me forget what world I was living in, which is really good, it means the fic was super good lol. 3 Annnnd this would be really cool as a two shot, dont ya thnk?
4/6/2020 c1 Guest
Please continue this one! 3
4/6/2020 c1 1I.D.'s Fantasy
This was fun to read. Good luck to Danny getting Mr. Lancer off his back about the parent teacher conference thing XD. Great work!
4/6/2020 c1 ReflectiveReader
Great story, and there's so much logic behind it! That makes it seem more realistic.
4/6/2020 c1 36Dp-Marvel94
This was so good! I love teacher Danny. I can definitely see him being good at that.
4/6/2020 c1 Phoenixdellaverita
Ooooooh, this is so good! Are you planning on continuing? I’d love to see a part 2
4/5/2020 c1 9PhantomFever81
Wow! I loved that! Who knew Danny would be a good teacher.
4/5/2020 c1 137Invader Johnny
Well color me impressed, Danny is a good teacher, guess Ishiyama made a good call by hiring him to teach ectology.

Also, I liked that Mr. Lancer was a mentor to Danny in the teaching department.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
4/5/2020 c1 7repliedgrunt14
loved it! great writing style and awesome take on the prompt XD