for What Happens When You Summon Emiya Shirou in Chaldea

it is
5/23 c113 Cross69
from pjo?
5/22 c2 6Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros
Technically Shirou would bear the title of “Prince Consort”. There is an example after all, some counties have Female Kings.
5/22 c108 Cross69
ah yes, typical light novel names LMAO
5/22 c96 Cross69
rear guard drive checked?
5/22 c96 Cross69
fuck, this brings back so many memories
5/22 c91 Cross69
I love the Gil shitting
5/22 c88 Cross69
Santa Jeanne has same energy as me. salt
5/22 c130 23crai22
Lol, good story so far. Am I the only one waiting for Davinci to somehow invent an Animagus potion from Harry Potter somehow and accidently dose Shirou?
5/20 c130 Guest
I didn't expect a new chapter alreadt when I just finished this yesterday
5/20 c130 Nephren
I didn't expect a new chapter already when I just finished reading this yesterday
5/20 c130 CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing
With Ciel here it’s definitely going to get more interesting
5/20 c130 9Onishin Tsukitenshi
So Ciel joins the crew... Can we expect characters from other Type-MOON works to appear? For example, Alice Kuonji from Mahou Tsukai no Yoru. I'm just using this one because an anime adaptation was announced in December. And yes, Mahou Tsukai is part of the Nasuverse. Alice is a magus who specializes in witchcraft and is connected to the First Magic, which lets her use "fairy tale" type magecraft, which is impossible because it doesn't fit into Type-MOON lore.

And yes, Nasu actually gave Alice a connection to the First Magic just so she can use magecraft that goes against the lore. He just wanted to have a character who uses "fairy tale" type magic.
5/20 c130 1yuutojaden
Nice work on the new chapter. I really like the scene where you summon Ciel. Hopefully you will update soon.
2,473 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »