FanFiction.Net
for Ad Meliora

7/26/2020 c14 LauraDreyar03
I loved it! Please keep Jerza as well! They’re so cute! And Freed x Mira uwu
7/23/2020 c1 15Desna
I like it, Looking forward to more and kudos to you for posting in English when it isn't your first language!
7/23/2020 c14 2darlingnkki
I am currently cackling over the present. It's almost like the start of a joke.

The trial was... awesome. Really well done. And leave it to Laxus to say something dumb like, "Same." This is a slap him moment.

As always, I'm looking forward to your next update.
7/20/2020 c14 2mugenii
I love reading this so much! Honestly my fav fanfic rn.

I feel like if I could suggest something (unless ur already planning something) it'd be that Bisca teaches Lucy a really basic form of requip magic so she can store her keys in a pocket dimension. At the same time I guess Lucy loves having her keys with her- but after 7 years I feel like she probably has a mountain of keys with multiple key rings to hold them all on her

~~ this aside, if I could recommend a ship it'd be Bickslow x Lissana.
7/17/2020 c14 Nonsensical
Gray x Erza
Freed x Bixslow
Ultear x Jellal
Natsu x Meredy

I know some of these make no sense but please
7/17/2020 c14 May
So happy to read your update! Rarepair you could potentially explore Mira x Bickslow. Hope you keep Gray and Juvia together. Can’t wait to read the next update!
7/18/2020 c14 1clover cat Klee
aaaah what a beautiful way to get together *-* very cute! The battle was cool, though I'd have thought they would investigate a bit more around why this cult wa there in particular, if there was anything they could do to prevent that from happening again? you know? And the "present" part was certainly great comic relief xDD
7/18/2020 c14 7WiCkEdAvEnGeD
This was such a great chapter!

Maybe Ren and sherry? Or Juvia and lyon?
7/18/2020 c4 2mugenii
I really love how Lucy is portrayed in this and I cant wait to read her power climb. So glad theres more chapters from this point :)
7/17/2020 c14 AGreen2222
Love the update! An epic story in the past and comedy in the future! I was hoping Natsu would bond with the kids as an uncle, but it seems he’ll be lucky to survive one morning with just one.
7/17/2020 c14 aliciacevbra
What a confession, I wonder who proposed marriage Laxus or Lucy?
7/17/2020 c14 1yorrusorra
I love this lmao ofc Mira would teach Nadiya tricks. She is, by all purposes, her Auntie. It's her job to teach her. Though I did feel for Natsu; poor dude.

And that love declaration. Though somehow I'm not surprised; Fairy Tail never does anything little.
7/17/2020 c14 Dragonfly2311
Those three will never learn! That was great!
7/3/2020 c13 Antares No Sekai
Hey, I just read your story and wanted to say that i really liked it and hope you will continue to update and eventually finish it completely :)

First of I think it is really cool to have this 7year time skip and having a more mature lucy and laxus (I've read to much immature stuff here so i'm glad to have a more "adult" take than a "teen" one).

To be honest I like a lot of things in your story, and i'm only afraid of 2 things :

First of all, I hope you will continue to have the same maturity in your writing and story, I'm not really looking forward to a teen drama with natsu, but thus far, you wrote lucy as a very mature person and i'm happy with the way she handles her problems instead of ignoring them. I hope you won't do Natsu bashing, but instead make him understand. (i don't think it is necessary to make Natsu an asshole in order to solidify laxus and lucy's couple)

Second thing, I like the way you used Laxus to boost Lucy and elevate her to this level, but I hope you won't downgrade Laxus too much in order to make lucy strong, because yes, Lucy trained a lot with Laxus and became very strong, but I feel like Laxus didn't progress at all, and I don't think it's fair since he really is a powerhouse and having him being the powerhouse he should be doesn't downplay Lucy at all, so be careful to not nerf Laxus too much plz :D If Lucy found a purpose to become this strong, i think it would be fair to have one for Laxus too so he could also go forward. (but who knows, maybe that's what you're planning)

I look forward to reading the rest of your story and i'm really intrested to see if you will use Ivan at any given time (past or present), that would be a great confrontation and maybe help Laxus moving forward too with lucy's help :)

ps: do not pay attention to haters, where constructive critcism is very very useful, pure hate just has to be ignored.. lots of immature kids running arround this forum you know :)
6/29/2020 c13 1clover cat Klee
Lucy's development is great ,I love this way for her to get stronger and become S-class, and it's a great way for the two of them to get closer to each other:) I also like the format with switching between pat and present
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »