FanFiction.Net
for Ad Meliora

6/26/2020 c1 11Fantom-Phoenix
Hey there! I'm just reaching out to anyone affected by the notorious Doommarine55.

Just wanted to say keep up the great work and don't let one person get you down! It's shocking how much one review can affect someone! It's happened to me as well.
6/25/2020 c1 AGreen2222
Wonderful story! I am a little sad for Natsu, though. Poor boy does not like change.
6/25/2020 c13 10SilverLightning26
Another amazing chapter! The fight was a little less intense than I'd expected, but I think you balanced it well and didn't drag it on for the sake of suspense. And what is Laxus going to do to Gramps? Can't wait to find out!
6/23/2020 c13 8X.summergrey.X
For it being an S class mission I know it's not going to be rainbow and unicorns but that is just awful to see what is happening to those people and lucy having to witnesses it too. But it's good to see she already proved herself to jura.
To the future them, I want to laugh and feel bad. A hyper kid is no joke.
6/23/2020 c13 Dragonfly2311
Thank you for the Disney quote! That made my inner child so freaking happy! And grandpas are the worst, or best... I guess it depends on who your asking. But I do love that Makarov still gives Laxus a hard time. The fight was grotesque but well done. You did great on the chapter!
6/23/2020 c13 JenHeartAl
That's badass Lucy for ya~

Also Gramps trolling Laxus is a personal fave. You rocked this chapter
6/23/2020 c13 aliciacevbra
It was a good chapter! Too bad it had to end. Lucy's progress and development very good! Too bad we didn't see something like that in the anime.
6/21/2020 c11 7WiCkEdAvEnGeD
This is an absolute pleasure to read, thank you for this amazing story!
6/10/2020 c12 10SilverLightning26
This is genius! I love the way you tell both the present and past together. It's well balanced. I love Lucy and Laxus's relationship. I was skeptical; I expected it to happen all of a sudden, and I hate rushed romance because it always feels forced. But you showed the ideal progression from tolerant friends to a happy, helplessly in love couple with a beautiful family (who I also love). And jealous Natsu...I sense danger. I can't wait for more!
6/9/2020 c12 tory72
Another amazing chapter loved the fight
6/9/2020 c12 2darlingnkki
The fight was great! I loved how she played the game and used a sketchy skill set in her life as it is now rather than back with her father. Well played, ma’am.
6/9/2020 c12 8X.summergrey.X
Even though we knew it, glad to see her about to become s-class. And happy really needs to get on alerting someone about natsu.
6/9/2020 c12 Dragonfly2311
It’s amazing! And the fight was awesome! I love how Lucy outsmarted Laxus. Very fitting of who she is. Natsu is walking a dark path. I hope happy finds a way to make his plan work. Love the chapter!
6/3/2020 c11 Bosque
Excelentes cambios de tiempo, lo logras de una forma tan sutil que llevo perfectamente la secuencia de todo, sigue así :D

Por cierto, me gustó mucho esta historia del LaLu y tampoco esperaba esa reacción de natsu al volver 7 años después, me tomó por sorpresa la determinación de natsu a pesar d saber q está casada con laxus y tienen hijos...pero supongo que debí esperar algo así del impulsivo Natsu XD
Y el beso entre Lucy y Laxus 3 20/20