for What is Not Yours is Not Yours

12/6/2020 c9 Guest
Excellent writing and I hope you keep writing it
10/2/2020 c9 15Saissa
I was never a big fan of Mac, nor of Vic.
He is too much of a gigolo and a barracuda.
Now where have I heard that name before?
Oh yeah, Krennick was also called a Barracuda.
So I wonder what will happen when 2 Barracudas meet up?
8/29/2020 c9 KMacZ
Just wanted you to know I was feeling a bit down today and decided I needed a lift. I read the whole story again. I cried with Harm and laughed when the slapping started. the end was so delicious. Thanks again for giving me a great story to turn to.
8/7/2020 c9 Guest
Throughly enjoyed this: Harm finally admitting he loves Mac and she's there to support him as always: him defending her. Perfect ending with man eater Krenick who'll eat Vukovic alive.
7/4/2020 c1 13Merriwickedly
Reading this was oh so good! Loved seeing things evolve between Mac and Harm through a different lens. The characterization was on par and gosh! It's been what? 15-16 years? Can my silent, simmering hatred for Vukovic and all he stands for still be present? Oh yeah, it is! Thanks for sending him off to Krennick! Phenomenal storytelling from beginning to end!
Happy 4th of July! And I hope you have a relaxing summer amid this pandemic craziness!
6/29/2020 c9 62Anke
Awwww, you are evil :D
6/24/2020 c9 20fictionalmike
Oh brother, what a great ending. Alison rides again!
6/24/2020 c9 11jpstar57
Oh, that last sentence was just too delicious and funny. Great Story. Hope to see more such stories.
6/23/2020 c9 28minimindbender
Loved it all! Nice touch—sending Vicpuke to be with Krennick!
6/23/2020 c9 Liz
Thank you for such an enjoyable read. I could not stop reading till I got to Krenick's name. What a ride an especially when Harm beat the crap out of him. I did not like Vukovic from his first scene on JAG. I was hoping that Harm would do this on the series but the writers were constantly writing Harm out of season ten. I wrote to CBS and told them that after the "Dream Team" they needed more like that with some grit. I will admit it that you did the better job. Love it and wish that there was more. Thanks again.
6/23/2020 c9 55Radiorox
Loved this!
6/23/2020 c1 Stickeywicket
I loved this story, it was so good! Please write another one! You are one talented writer! :)
6/23/2020 c9 bahall1964
This was a very exciting and entertaining story that I enjoyed immensely. I love that Vukovic got exactly what he deserved from both Harm and Mac. Mac's dressing down of him was great. I also liked the fact that the General knew what happened and sent him to Krenick after admitting his mistake. Fantastic job as always and looking forward to seeing more soon!
6/23/2020 c9 Steamboat
Karma... is a b%$#! Lol!
6/23/2020 c9 Inkysplatt1
Oh dear. Madam vixen herself. Commander Krennick or Captain. Oops a bit like jumping out of the fire into the boiling hot water. More please
60 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »