FanFiction.Net
for A New Dawn

4/29/2021 c1 61celess
i really want to hear Wally say that Kent 'Dumbledores everything up'. The spit-take, panic attack internal crisis would be brilliant.
4/29/2021 c6 1celess
I...can't believe I'm writing this. But it has to be said

WHO THE FUCK TAKES AN HOUR AND A HALF TO MAKE SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE?
WHAT THE HELL?
What are you doing to the bolognese that makes it take that long?
Holy shit.

Anyway, now that I have that off my chest, I'll continue with the story.
4/8/2021 c4 The Scorpio Lady Enchantress
Please update this story is one of the few things that bring me joy giving me life joy please your amazingly talented
3/25/2021 c10 Guest
The plot thickens, I like it
3/16/2021 c10 Jillian
please continue writing this. It is awesome!
2/22/2021 c10 Guest
Hmmm

Enjoyed your 10 chapters, will Harry be undergoing magic training or not?
2/12/2021 c1 Jillian
please keep writing this is really great to read. I enjoy this fic very much!
2/1/2021 c1 alucardvaldgmail.com
I read this story when It first came out and yet this is the first time a seeing the Slash part of the summary. Hope it's a Batman x Harry Potter. Because Batman needs a person that will not only 'LIVE' but is strong enough to handle him when his being a self righteous prick. The only other person who I think suits harry is Lex Luther which is a tough sell. Hope you release new content soon all love and well wishes. Thanks for a great story begining.
1/30/2021 c10 Guest
Wait... I understand that this is slash... but who’s he gonna end up with?!
Robin?
Kaldur?
Conner?!
Superman?!
Like... I’m confused... and kinda shipping Harry and Robin...
I mean, Batman seems to like him... Robin is keeping and eye on him, so ‘observations’ and ‘spending time together’, also the line about Harry and Robin being the same age... but kaldur and magic!

I’m super conflicted so I can’t wait until they grow up enough to see the romance develop! Also, love this story! Can’t wait for the next update!
1/30/2021 c6 Guest
I like 1 and 3. 1 because it sounds like solstice and 3 because it’s the only non-Greek mythology related name on the list (so as much as I love Greek mythology Asar is unique...)
12/6/2020 c1 Guest
Get rid of the slash and this is a good story.
11/27/2020 c10 Gg
Keep up the good work! Can’t wait for the next chapter.
11/26/2020 c10 Bellame77
Bonjour,
J'aime vraiment beaucoups ta fiction, elle est fraîche et très fluide tu a un très beau style d'écriture.

Je rejoint Marteris sur son commentaire, ne t'occupe pas de 3 ou 4 personnes qui veulent que tu arrête, c'est ton histoire, ton intrigue et ton passe temps, les hargneux n'ont cas pas lire, et s'ils lisent c'est leurs problèmes. Et au pire, tu peut toujours interdire a ceux qui n'ont pas de compte les commentaires.

J'aime vraiment le faite qu'Harry ait le choix, bon j'avoue que personnellement a ça place, je serais peut êtres pas super emballé pour combattre vu la vie d'enfant soldat qu'il a eut.

La relation entre lui et Conner, comment dire j'adore tout simplement.

J'ai hate de connaitre le nom de la psychiatre de Harry, parceque pour le coups, je ne voit pas qui c'est non plus mdr.

Merci beaucoups pour le temps passé a nous écrire et faire partager ta fiction, en espérant que ce ne soit pas trop long pour nous a attendre .

Bon courage et bonnes fêtes.
11/25/2020 c10 Guest
Great chapter and welcome back and Congratulations on graduated from university hope you update
11/25/2020 c10 James Birdsong