for Delayed

8/23/2020 c2 Jbug47
Sweet story! Gina is a meanie as usual! Love reading family stories!
5/6/2020 c2 Ellen Outlaw
Cute. Thanks for the extra chapter.
5/3/2020 c2 Castle4Eva
thanks for the story. I look forward to your ficathon entry!
4/26/2020 c2 Guest
This is truly lovely given the pandemic now a days. Love Castle. Pleeeeeease write more Castle.
4/26/2020 c2 Tom Knutson
Very good story. Please keep writing.
4/25/2020 c2 sasans
I'm so very happy you decided to finish this since I really enjoyed the additional chapter. Thank you.
4/25/2020 c2 12precinct42344
Loved the Christmas in April story. Caskett with the kids are some of my favorites. looking forward to your next story. Hope you are staying safe during this chaotic time. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
4/25/2020 c2 Caskett1963
Thank you so much for continuing this story. A most welcome reprieve in these crazy days.
4/25/2020 c2 rina123nike
sweet ending, thank you!
4/25/2020 c2 Lyn
Awww love this. Thanks.
4/25/2020 c2 SharonS
Thank you for helping to keep the Castle story alive. I don't review stories because I am not really qualified, but I do like to let the authors know that someone appreciates their work. Hope you are keeping safe in these unsettled times.
4/25/2020 c2 Guest
Delightful story. Thank you.
4/25/2020 c2 25Tangled4ever
So cute! I love this :D
4/25/2020 c2 TORONTOSUN
I like how he comes home. Good writing.
4/25/2020 c2 dkfan
Oh, thank you so much for this 2nd chapter. It truly brought closure to your sweet, sweet April Christmas story. I so appreciate you doing this for us readers. Caskett family stories are my favorites, and this one will be added to that special list. Thank you again for your amazing storytelling!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »