for Samantha Journey: Throughout the Johto Region

10/12 c2 682mary.okeeffe.16
Cynda, I like that name.
10/11 c11 True Master
I love this chapter! Thank you for writing it
10/11 c11 1austin012603
This was a really good chapter and I do hope Cody makes an entrance soon. Also I hope Samantha does convince Jessie to quit Team Rocket before they go to Hoehn . So when they go to Hoehn Jessie will enter contest while traveling with Samantha and Cody. I think that would make a very interesting plot.
10/9 c9 True Master
So Sam explain why Jessie like do Flamenco dancing in Flower power episode?
9/11 c1 austin012603
Will this story be following the johto tv series. Also a story where Jessie has a little sister sounds interesting.
7/11 c1 NICK
Here are my questions. 1. Besides what was said in the summary, what else is there to the plot? 2. What locations are being used in the fanfic? 3. When does it take place? Be specific. 4. Besides those mentioned in the summary, who else is in the fanfic? 5. How old is everyone that's in the fanfic? 6. What Pokémon are owned by the main anime characters in the fanfic? 7. How did they get those Pokémon? 8. In fact, how long have they owned those Pokémon for in the fanfic? Be sure to let us know.
4/9 c2 Guest
Question one the cintiquil sorry if spelt it wrong you named zuko did you name him that after the avatar zuko you no the one who has family issues and controls fire
4/8 c1 luksvrc
Cool. Never give up on writing, you have potential.
4/8 c1 Guest
Gosh not another self insert. I'm sick of these

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service